posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Hello.....Goodbye.

showed you all running around snapping at Bubbles heels while he just
laughs at you all.

Seems cabin fever is rife!

Cabin fever? I'm off to the yard now to lick off more bottom paint and
run down some nuns. Typical winter weekend.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 21 Jan 2006 05:10:22 -0800, "Capt. Rob"
scribbled thusly:

showed you all running around snapping at Bubbles heels while he just
laughs at you all.

Seems cabin fever is rife!

Cabin fever? I'm off to the yard now to lick off more bottom paint and
run down some nuns. Typical winter weekend.

RB
35s5
NY

Nuns wear paint on their bottoms?

The ones in NY do, apparently. Why else would he be licking off the paint?

(Wonder what the Pope would think about that?)

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

The ones in NY do, apparently. Why else would he be licking off the
paint?

(Wonder what the Pope would think about that?)

The pope is a dope.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The ones in NY do, apparently. Why else would he be licking off the
paint?

(Wonder what the Pope would think about that?)

The pope is a dope.

German, actually. And I think he made some comment recently about
instituting a papal edict forbidding nuns from painting their bottoms.

Max