posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Can't you Smell that Smell? Express 30!!!

This is from the Canadian review of the Express 30, folks....

"The V berth forward is comfortably roomy at six feet, six inches, but
is not closed off from the head compartment. "

Holy crap!!!! No mention of other interior options and every boat I've
seen online has no enclosed head!!!! Holy Sh*t!!!!! Even if you use the
V for sails, you'll have stinky jibs!

Yowza!!!! Now we'll hear stories of how Sloco's head is enclosed and so
on....but no pics to prove it. In fact, no pics ANYWHERE on the
internet to back anything he or Stevie claims!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:
"

Holy crap!!!! No mention of other interior options and every boat I've
seen online has no enclosed head!!!! Holy Sh*t!!!!! Even if you use the
V for sails, you'll have stinky jibs!

Your head stinks? I always knew you had a defective head!

Cheers
Martin

35s5 vs Express 30 Capt. Rob ASA 34 December 13th 05 02:59 PM
Express 30 Interior? Capt. Rob ASA 18 December 8th 05 09:11 PM
Goman Express Yachts Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 8th 05 11:53 AM
35s5 vs. Express 30 Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 5th 05 11:44 AM
Express 30 Questions? Capt. Rob ASA 43 October 15th 05 04:45 PM