posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Can't you Smell that Smell? Express 30!!!

This is from the Canadian review of the Express 30, folks....

"The V berth forward is comfortably roomy at six feet, six inches, but
is not closed off from the head compartment. "

Holy crap!!!! No mention of other interior options and every boat I've
seen online has no enclosed head!!!! Holy Sh*t!!!!! Even if you use the
V for sails, you'll have stinky jibs!

Yowza!!!! Now we'll hear stories of how Sloco's head is enclosed and so
on....but no pics to prove it. In fact, no pics ANYWHERE on the
internet to back anything he or Stevie claims!

RB
35s5
NY