Jonathan Ganz

Default France again

In article . com,
rgnmstr wrote:
I think it's more of an economic issue in Mexico and south than it
is
criminal intent.

Exactly. Until Mexico changes someday and eliminates corruption
nothing will change. Millions have been invested in Mexico and the
masses still don't have jobs. The rulling class got richer though.
Also, although many talk about the willingness of Mexicans to work many
companies have tried to set up shop in Mexico only to decide afterwards
they have to leave because of the poor quality of workmanship. Lionel
Trains tried manufacturing in Mexico and had to quit after only a few
years. Where did they go? China. A number of southern Calif. boat
builders tried Mexico. They also left. Along with poor quality every
gov. dimwit in Mexico has his hand out. You gotta wonder about a
country that has a president who gives a neighboring country **** for
not wanting millions of his people to stream across their boarder. Why
would a president want people to leave?

It's not universally like that in Mexico. For example, they have good
yards in Ensenada and south I believe (no direct experience, but from
what I've read).

Mexicans have a tough life. Corruption is terribly oppressive, but I'm
not sure what we can do about it directly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

rgnmstr

It's a lovely thing that you said, too..

Hey, All I did was point out what could happen here someday.

I notice you didn't answer my question about your support of the
administration that is actively encouraging this... after all, the
Wal-Mart economy thrives on an excess of cheap labor.

It's not all about Wal-Mart and big business. It about platcating a
group of people. It's about not offending a group of people. It's
about political correctness. It's about votes! The thing Bush and
everyone else that cheers for the illegals don't understand is that
down the road the Mexicans in this country won't give a hoot about them
when they take over the southern states.

You could be talking about the Christian Right, y'know. .

Don't think so.

Hardly. For example, I find it outrageous that the state of North
Carolina has written laws that require the driver's license to be given

in practically any language. The common language here is English, and a

person can not speak it & read it well enough to interact with other
drivers, read signs, understand police, etc etc, then they should be
actively prohibited from driving here.

Hell some people felt it was just fine when the middle eastern women
wanted to keep her veil on for her Fla. driver's license photo. That's
what I'm talking about when I say foreigners today don't want to
assimilate. In southern states that boarder Mexico where Mexicans have
won political office they have passed laws to changed the official
language of the town or city to Spanish. Is that joining up?

Bob Crantz

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article . com,
rgnmstr wrote:
[...]

Invade and install a democratic government!

Amen!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

DSK

rgnmstr wrote:
Hey, All I did was point out what could happen here someday.

Oh yeah. And all Bobsprit does is brag about "his" nice boat.

And BTW we have already had race riots in this country. Some folks seem
to be pushing in that direction again, I guess because they have forgotten.

I notice you didn't answer my question about your support of the
administration that is actively encouraging this... after all, the
Wal-Mart economy thrives on an excess of cheap labor.

It's not all about Wal-Mart and big business. It about platcating a
group of people. It's about not offending a group of people. It's
about political correctness.

I see, you object to "political correctnoess." That does not excuse
making bigoted remarks and setting out to demean & diminish an entire
class of citizens.

... It's about votes! The thing Bush and
everyone else that cheers for the illegals don't understand is that
down the road the Mexicans in this country won't give a hoot about them
when they take over the southern states.

You mean, the way you give a hoot about them now? Maybe the Hispanics
are all working themselves up over worrying about whether or not white
Anglo-Saxon people are goint to riot.

Anyway, you could be talking about the Cuban embargo, too.

I agree that it's about votes, but a political party that intend to
diminish civil rights, stamp out equality among citizens, and push wage
levels down, needs to be willing to use a little more care with their
bigoted rhetoric. There is such a thing as pushing too many people too far.

You could be talking about the Christian Right, y'know. .

Don't think so.

rgnmstr wrote:
They don't want to assimilate. They just want to run for office so they can change
things to suit themselves.

That describes the Christian Right to a T.

Hell some people felt it was just fine when the middle eastern women
wanted to keep her veil on for her Fla. driver's license photo.

That was ridiculous. It was also only one incident, highly publicized...
of course by the "liberal biased media."

... That's
what I'm talking about when I say foreigners today don't want to
assimilate.

Some don't, but most do. After all, they came here for jobs and a better
chance for their children.

.... In southern states that boarder Mexico where Mexicans have
won political office they have passed laws to changed the official
language of the town or city to Spanish. Is that joining up?

Sort of like the way a 1% vote margin gave President Bush a mandate to
stack the Supreme Court to overturn Roe vs. Wade? And let's not forget,
Texas & New Mexico & Nevada & California were originally a part of
Mexico anyway. If they can summon a voting majority, then let them
change what they will. It's democracy. I guess Anglo-Saxon descended
people who can't stand it will either have to get up and vote more, or
move out.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bob Crantz wrote:
Mexicans have a tough life. Corruption is terribly oppressive, but I'm
not sure what we can do about it directly.

Invade and install a democratic government!

Amen!

Right after Canada! Oh wait, we tried that. How about
Vietnam... oops. Ok, I got it. North Korea right after France!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

rgnmstr

I see, you object to "political correctnoess." That does not excuse

making bigoted remarks and setting out to demean & diminish an entire
class of citizens.

Doug, that's the first thing left wingers say these days. Somebody is
a bigot if they say anything about another group whether it's true or
not. If you feel better calling me a cone headed biggot then go ahead.
Has nothing to do with the fact that illegal immigration is draining
the resourses of certain parts of this country. Has nothing to do with
the fact that we don't know who's walking in every day across our
southern borders.

DSK

rgnmstr wrote:
Doug, that's the first thing left wingers say these days.

Hmmm... left-winger, am I?

Let's see, I'm a veteran, a Southerner, an NRA member (not active),
anti-union, a stock market investor... and being a left winger at the
same time would be a bit of a stretch. I'm flattered that you think I'm
so multi-talented.

If you don't want people to think you're a bigot, then don't make
bigoted remarks. I grew up in a small Southern town, and I've heard all
I care to of such talk. If you had ever served in the military alongside
blacks & Hispanics & Philipinos & everybody else that has come be
Americans, all doing their duty as best they can, you'd be ashamed of
yourself.

Has nothing to do with the fact that illegal immigration is draining
the resourses of certain parts of this country. Has nothing to do with
the fact that we don't know who's walking in every day across our
southern borders.

Uh huh. And so, blame the left-wingers for it, when President Bush is
winking the whole time. Who offered amnesty for illegals? Who has been
in charge of the INS while illegal immigration climbs thru the roof? Who
has declared "war on terror" and then left the back door open?

DSK

rgnmstr

Sort of like the way a 1% vote margin gave President Bush a mandate
stack the Supreme Court to overturn Roe vs. Wade? And let's not forget,

Texas & New Mexico & Nevada & California were originally a part of
Mexico anyway. If they can summon a voting majority, then let them
change what they will. It's democracy. I guess Anglo-Saxon descended
people who can't stand it will either have to get up and vote more, or
move out. .

As you know every president wants his guy in. Bush is no different
from the Dems. As far as Row vs Wade. I'm sick of that issue being
the definitive item describing every canidate for every office. I'm
more concerned about corruption, over spending, pork barrel projects,
ellected jerks comming out of office wealthy, fabulous government
retirement deals, gov people with no work jobs, etc. How about the
liberal Supreme Courts rulling this year that allows local governments
to take private property and give it to private developers? Are you
ready to give your house to a guy who wants your lot to build a strip
center? I can't wait till that's overturned and it will be.

rgnmstr

My conclusion is that AZ, NM, Texas and probably California would
grind
to a halt without the illegals doing all the 'scut work' jobs.

No, the greedy business owners would just have to start paying a wage
that Anglos would work for. It's just like the landscapers where I
live. Landscapers are charging a fortune but are hiring illegals to do
the bull work. Then the "landscaper" is pocketing the majority of the
outragous money he gets from the stupid homeowner. They charge a
$1,000 to dig up a few old plants and replace them. The illegals go
home with fifty bucks.

rgnmstr

If you don't want people to think you're a bigot, then don't make
bigoted remarks. I grew up in a small Southern town, and I've heard all

I care to of such talk. If you had ever served in the military
alongside
blacks & Hispanics & Philipinos & everybody else that has come be
Americans, all doing their duty as best they can, you'd be ashamed of
yourself.

Once again I didn't make a biggoted remark. You took it that way. As
far as serving......... Vietnam 66. Where were you?

France Sammy General 84 November 10th 05 02:58 AM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM