Thom Stewart

Neal,

Please don't attach to my headers. I'm not attaching to yours.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Neal,

Please don't attach to my headers. I'm not attaching to yours.

Ole Thom

What are you talking about attaching to your headers?

CN
Thom Stewart

says Ganz the netKKKop is an attachment. It changes my header
completely.

Are you afraid of the responses to the original Header?

Its a cheap trick and smacks of conservative slanting. Stop it.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
says Ganz the netKKKop is an attachment. It changes my header
completely.

Are you afraid of the responses to the original Header?

Its a cheap trick and smacks of conservative slanting. Stop it.

Ole Thom

Just point out Ganz is a netKKKop. It's anybody's right to change
headers at any time when the thread deviates from the original
discussion. Change it back if you're so concerned about the
*your* subject line (not headers, btw). C'mon, ole Thom,
get with the program. I expect this kind of nonsense from
KKKatysails because she's clueless but you're old enough
and intelligent enough to know better.

I hope this helps.

CN

Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Neal,

Please don't attach to my headers. I'm not attaching to yours.

Tom, I respect that you are an old man posting to usenet through webtv and
don't have a clue, but let me inform you about usenet.

No one *owns* a thread they start, nor a post they make in some other
thread. Just because katywails has made comments to Ganz not to "gay up"
her thread, doesn't make it *her* thread.

You whining about Dave and DSK posting on your thread made you a laughing
stock to people that really know something about usenet. Please stick to
something you know about, like sailing.

I've noticed many sailing threads that you never comment on, then start new
off-topic posts whining about off-topic posts. Can you say hypocrite?

This is an *alt* newsgroup. Alt stands for "Anarchists, Lunatics,
Terrorists". If you want a more civilized group, maybe you and a few other
whiners could start a new newsgroup in the rec.* hierarchy? Although, most
sailors here wouldn't ever be able to "Cut the Mustard" in a rec.sailing
group.

Here's a list of what's currently available regarding sailing on usenet:
alt.sailing
alt.sailing.asa
alt.sailing.boats.crew
alt.sailing.pbsa
alt.sailing.tall-ships
alt.sailing.yacht-charter
aus.sport.sailing
git.club.sailing
ott.rec.sailing
uk.rec.sailing

If your NSP (News Service Provider) doesn't carry one of the groups above,
you can always ask nicely and maybe they would add the group to their list
of servers.

LP

Thom Stewart

LP,

I'm aware of the lack of ownership of threads. I'm also well aware of
polite, decent behavior of people to people.

If you aren't I would rather not exchange views with you. Goodbye.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM