Scott Vernon

UH OH, another cat fight in the making.

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, just like you are one of us.... a woman with so little going

for
her that she feels it is necessary to defend boorish creeps like
Mooron.

In article

,
katysails wrote:
Well, he may be all those things, but he's still ours...go read a

boring
group like Yacht-L if you want...the spice is here...

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article Pas_d.62239$i6.48786@edtnps90,
Capt. Mooron wrote:
I thought that after that embarrassing infantile display by Lanny I

should
take time to advise newcomers to this group of some facts they may

want to
consider.

1.- ASA has collectively more sailing related knowledge than almost

any
other group.
2.-Introductions are appropriate if you require information.
3.-You are welcomed to join in on the antics if you have sufficient

brain
cells to not take such behaviour overly serious.
4.-Don't assume we are recruiting, but if you care to join...

understand
you will be shown no more mercy than we offer each other.
5.-No crying allowed.... if you can't take it.. grab your ball and

bat and
go home.

6. Mooron is full of ****.

7. GANZ IS A HOMO

Lonny Bruce

Excellent post. I couldn't have said it better myself. Ok, I could have,
but I DIDN"T and that is my point.

Why do some take the goings on here so serious? Geez, lighten up a little
peeps. Leave and get a life beyone cyberspace if you can't take it.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I thought that after that embarrassing infantile display by Lanny I should
take time to advise newcomers to this group of some facts they may want to
consider.

1.- ASA has collectively more sailing related knowledge than almost any
other group.
2.-Introductions are appropriate if you require information.
3.-You are welcomed to join in on the antics if you have sufficient brain
cells to not take such behaviour overly serious.
4.-Don't assume we are recruiting, but if you care to join... understand
you will be shown no more mercy than we offer each other.
5.-No crying allowed.... if you can't take it.. grab your ball and bat and
go home.

CM

Wally

R Lanni wrote:

You only get one chance to make a first impression; and your's spoke
volumes about you.

Just as yours did about you. You turned up in an extant, established group,
evidently didn't bother to lurk long enough to find out what happens in that
group, and then whined that there were off-topic posts. Your opening message
to the group might as well have been: "You're all a bunch of useless
*******s because you aren't talking about the stuff that I want to talk
about."

There are other, friendlier, al-beit smaller, sites on the web.

You expect people to be friendly after your 'introduction'? If you want
sailing talk, then post some. If you had bothered to lurk or search the
archives before mouthing off, you'd have seen that there's plenty of that to
be had around here.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Jonathan Ganz

Capt. Mooron wrote:
[...]

7. Scotti Potti looks up to Mooron in the head.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Wally

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

6. Mooron is full of ****.

7. Scotti Potti looks up to Mooron in the head, watching me come
down to join him.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Wally wrote:

6. Mooron is full of ****.

7. Scotti Potti looks up to Mooron in the head, watching me come
down to join him.

Well.. if you say so...

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

7. Scotti Potti looks up to Mooron in the head.

Heh No Fair... I hardly ever **** on Scotty unless he deserves it... like
that lame thread on vangs... that I won!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

In article p5L_d.46021$ZO2.36110@edtnps84,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

7. Scotti Potti looks up to Mooron in the head.

Heh No Fair... I hardly ever **** on Scotty unless he deserves it... like
that lame thread on vangs... that I won!

CM

But clearly he still worships you.... your "boyfriend" apparently...

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

But clearly he still worships you.... your "boyfriend" apparently...

Wooooooooooooooo.... that smacks of Jealousy Jon!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa......

Gaynzy you are such a HOMO!

CM