Bryan Minihan

Default Info Wanted: Morgan Out Island 36

I'm looking for information on the Morgan Out Island 36 Center
Cockpit. Seems there's very little info out there and my wife and I
are looking to buy one.

Specifically, we're interested in sail plans and interior diagrams of
the original models (or heck, any diagrams or info on this series...I
believe the model we're interested in was made in 1972).

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan
Skip Gundlach

I presume you already know about the Sailnet mailing list??

A wealth of info on all things Morgan...

L8R

Skip

--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are
"Bryan Minihan" wrote in message
I'm looking for information on the Morgan Out Island 36 Center
Cockpit. Seems there's very little info out there and my wife and I
are looking to buy one.

Specifically, we're interested in sail plans and interior diagrams of
the original models (or heck, any diagrams or info on this series...I
believe the model we're interested in was made in 1972).

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan

Larry W4CSC

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:01:56 GMT, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

I presume you already know about the Sailnet mailing list??

A wealth of info on all things Morgan...

L8R

Skip

You ain't gots dat boat, YET?!

Let's just go get it......come on.....drop by Charleston and pick me
up. We'll SAIL it home.....er, ah, in the spring...(c;

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!
Let's do what Europeans have been doing for centuries.
DIVIDE UP THE SPOILS OF OUR CONQUEST! Gas will be
$US0.50/US gallon again, STUPIDS!

Wim

"Let's do what Europeans have been doing for centuries.
DIVIDE UP THE SPOILS OF OUR CONQUEST! Gas will be
$US0.50/US gallon again, STUPIDS!"

Larry, please don't involve Halliburton or Cheney Eh??g
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

: