Capt. Rob

Default Hi, Kids!!!!

No, I'm still sailing and NO! Thomas has only encouraged us to seek a
bigger boat! Our trade deal for a C&C 37 died on the vine just a few
weeks ago. Unless we locate another boat we'll continue to sail Alien
this season and launch her April 1st. I'm not too upset about it
because a lot of people were urging me to buy a C&C 40, which we now
may end up doing. I'm working on a rather important sailing-related
project now and won't return here for a couple of months, but expect
LOTS of sailing pics soon!

(Hey, Neal....how are ya??)

Meanwhile....Thomas is now 6 months old! He's probably the happiest
baby on the planet!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/baby4weby.jpg

RB

Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
No, I'm still sailing and NO! Thomas has only encouraged us to seek a
bigger boat! Our trade deal for a C&C 37 died on the vine just a few
weeks ago. Unless we locate another boat we'll continue to sail Alien
this season and launch her April 1st. I'm not too upset about it
because a lot of people were urging me to buy a C&C 40, which we now
may end up doing. I'm working on a rather important sailing-related
project now and won't return here for a couple of months, but expect
LOTS of sailing pics soon!

I hear your filming Water World II! Congrats.

(Hey, Neal....how are ya??)

Meanwhile....Thomas is now 6 months old! He's probably the happiest
baby on the planet!

Texas Babies are happier.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/baby4weby.jpg

BB, you should put on some pants before you post your photo.

Joe

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

No, I'm still sailing and NO! Thomas has only encouraged us to seek a
bigger boat!

Heh Bob.... good to hear form you. Why does Thomas want a bigger boat??
You did tell him you'll never make it out of the bay didn't you?

Our trade deal for a C&C 37 died on the vine just a few
weeks ago. Unless we locate another boat we'll continue to sail Alien
this season and launch her April 1st. I'm not too upset about it
because a lot of people were urging me to buy a C&C 40, which we now
may end up doing.

Is that why you had the slip for sale???

I'm working on a rather important sailing-related
project now and won't return here for a couple of months, but expect
LOTS of sailing pics soon!

Cool..... how are you managing in the development of the carbon fiber
saftey pins and kevlar reinforced disposable diapers?

(Hey, Neal....how are ya??)

Neal is in love....... he found a nice girl from out west.

Meanwhile....Thomas is now 6 months old! He's probably the happiest
baby on the planet!
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/baby4weby.jpg

Right on.... did you use the Nikon for that shot ?
Kids are great aren't they?!!

CM

Bob Crantz

Lies, all lies!

You will burn in hell!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
No, I'm still sailing and NO! Thomas has only encouraged us to seek a
bigger boat! Our trade deal for a C&C 37 died on the vine just a few
weeks ago. Unless we locate another boat we'll continue to sail Alien
this season and launch her April 1st. I'm not too upset about it
because a lot of people were urging me to buy a C&C 40, which we now
may end up doing. I'm working on a rather important sailing-related
project now and won't return here for a couple of months, but expect
LOTS of sailing pics soon!

(Hey, Neal....how are ya??)

Meanwhile....Thomas is now 6 months old! He's probably the happiest
baby on the planet!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/baby4weby.jpg

RB

Capt. Rob

Right on.... did you use the Nikon for that shot ?
Kids are great aren't they?!!

Yup...I've been spending up a storm on lenses. The slip is not
mine...too small for Alien and too shallow for draft.

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Right on.... did you use the Nikon for that shot ?
Kids are great aren't they?!!

Yup...I've been spending up a storm on lenses. The slip is not
mine...too small for Alien and too shallow for draft.

Damn it all .... work with me here... we could have lined up everyone with
some sob story about Thomas eating you out of house and home and alluded to
you having to part with your boat and most of your toys to make ends
meet.... then when you made your return with a bigger boat and all your toys
plus more it would hit them twice as hard!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Not really... but let's face it... slappin' Gaynzy around is getting boring
as hell!
Even Doug is being almost "nice" lately!

I'm just being a **** disturber... I don't start work till next week and the
Warrior Princess has been kickin' the crap outta me on Unreal Tournament
2004. She's been lording it over me that she's like a thousand points
higher than me on the national standings! The Bitch! I'm going over to her
place for a LAN Party this week. I'm standing in for one of the other
players on their all girl clan..... Yeah well stuff it... these girls are
cute and they kick ass online..... we'll see what happens when they get
their collective lips on a bottle of Overproof Rum and have to deal with
Capt. Mooron! Dude! They agreed to let me guard the base node... frickin'
bitches.... that's the lowest position!

Well, I'm off to play another hour of UT2K4 in a few minutes.... I have to
log on to their game at 2030hrs.... practise rounds! Onslaught, Team
Deathmatch and CTF !

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
You really think that the boob needs help with lying?

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Right on.... did you use the Nikon for that shot ?
Kids are great aren't they?!!

Yup...I've been spending up a storm on lenses. The slip is not
mine...too small for Alien and too shallow for draft.

Damn it all .... work with me here... we could have lined up

everyone with
some sob story about Thomas eating you out of house and home and

alluded to
you having to part with your boat and most of your toys to make ends
meet.... then when you made your return with a bigger boat and all

your toys
plus more it would hit them twice as hard!

CM

rgnmstr

Capt. Rob wrote:
Our trade deal for a C&C 37 died on the vine just a few
weeks ago.

Gee, the old couple with the 34R finally awoke to figure out they were
being taken advantage of.
I knew that deal would never go down.

Thom Stewart

Hey Nutsy,

Glad to hear from you and everything is OK

Have you seen my Webpage yet? I admitted to being a PITA with the camera
but haven't as yet let anyone know your part in creating the Monster.

Put Thomas' pictures in my scrape book. hope you won't mind if I use
them in good taste

Addy attached let me know what you think, mentor.

Ole THom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

wanted for kids toaduk UK Power Boats 1 December 27th 03 03:30 PM
Cruise Bahamas with the kids ?? [email protected] Cruising 14 December 17th 03 05:11 PM
Expedition Boating with Kids BNick General 2 October 6th 03 08:18 PM
KIds day-touring kayak suggestions? Mike McCrea Touring 1 August 7th 03 02:02 PM