DSK

katysails wrote:
Well, we have a state hospital for the criminally insane...they are inmates,
not patients...it is not a nice place...

We closed ours... a very dubious savings IMHO... now all the murderous
nut cases are either in public charity hospitals or on the streets.

DSK

Joe

great movie Scott one of Jacks best.

Joe

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I wonder how future generations will look on us for all the Ritilin
kids we got running around?

With any luck the truth will out. Schools are forcing parents/guardians to
place kids on Ritalin, Concerta, Strattera, what have you, in order to make
them docile, compliant, and less kid-like. Teachers don't want to deal with
enthusiastic or obstreperous kids any longer, so we drug 'em now. I'm
waiting for traffic courts to order speeders to be on similar meds. Soon
everyone will be on something in order to make society a nice, homogenous
blend of compliant numbskulls.

Max

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

It's a Brave New World...

. . . here on the Animal Farm.

Max

katysails

In 1984...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

It's a Brave New World...

. . . here on the Animal Farm.

Max

katysails

Me, too...they paint such a beautiful picture and then they start in with
the bit about the side effects...so it gets rid of your headache fine, but
you end up with liver disease...great trade..I'll keep the headache, thank
you...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I get annoyed with all the drug commercials on TV. Moody? can't get
it up? We got drugs for ya!

SV

"Maxprop" wrote in message
k.net...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I wonder how future generations will look on us for all the Ritilin
kids we got running around?

With any luck the truth will out. Schools are forcing

parents/guardians to
place kids on Ritalin, Concerta, Strattera, what have you, in order

to make
them docile, compliant, and less kid-like. Teachers don't want to

deal with
enthusiastic or obstreperous kids any longer, so we drug 'em now.

I'm
waiting for traffic courts to order speeders to be on similar meds.

Soon
everyone will be on something in order to make society a nice,

homogenous
blend of compliant numbskulls.

Max

bell

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message Bob,
The baby looks lovely! The next few years will be the happiest of
your life.

He also looks like he is getting too much nourishment. He isn't
being breast fed, is he????

Now Donal..... you of all people should be able to tell that is the
glow of a

$200

breast pump fed baby!

CM

wanted for kids toaduk UK Power Boats 1 December 27th 03 03:30 PM
Cruise Bahamas with the kids ?? [email protected] Cruising 14 December 17th 03 05:11 PM
Expedition Boating with Kids BNick General 2 October 6th 03 08:18 PM
KIds day-touring kayak suggestions? Mike McCrea Touring 1 August 7th 03 02:02 PM