Capt. Neal®

I have overcome my ignorance's. I usually ignore YOU!

I still have some fears, though. Chief among them is
getting bored to death reading your posts and visiting
your web site.

CN

"Lonny Bruce" goaded thusly:

Hey it looks like you actually took her out and got 500 feet off shore!
Congrats on overcoming your fears. Now if you can just overcome your
ignorances!