otnmbrd

Overall, I'd say you're taking reasonably good care of your boat (I could
nitpick, but that's what it would be).
However, some points which you and others may not agree upon, but for what
they're worth......
1. You're either going to have to buy a bigger boat, or figure you've put
about as much on it as you can.

2. Case in point, the bow. I'm hoping that all those anchors were up there,
mainly for the pictures, and not normally stowed that way, especially
underway or at sea.. Way too much clutter and chance for fouling, etc.. I'd
rather see one anchor on that size boat that fit's most your needs, with the
others stowed someplace else, for use when conditions warrant.

3.The new rollers seem to have too many sharp edges on the side plates which
could (kinda tough to imagine all the possible angle leads) cause potential
chaffing problems when you least need or expect them.

4.Bow cleats. I see you've added a set (not sure what your thinking was, but
not that bad an idea). Overall, I don't like the fairlead possibilities,
over the side, from either of these cleats, especially the main ones you are
using for your mooring lines. Again, too sharp an angle, even considering
the half round.
Have you considered adding a chock (closed or open) closer to the edge, then
leading to the cleat? Could be a single larger or double larger cleat/
bollard, located closer to the centerline. (reason I say larger .... I see
you are immediately figure 8'ing your line [and with your cleat size, line
size, I would too], but I'd rather see a full round turn before you figure
8.
By looking at this set-up, you may be able to clean-up what is becoming an
all too cluttered area.

BTW Flemished lines are for show, not go.... they only impress Admirals and
politicians.

otn

EG Kindly note, this post is not meant as my usual rampant criticism of
your normal nonsense, but rather, constructive comment.

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Have you seen the latest improvements I've made on my blue-water cruising
yacht?

Click on this link and feast your eyes on perfection:
http://captneal.homestead.com/Exterior.html
Lot's of links to great photos that will make your mouth water and your
complexion green with envy.

Be careful, though, because after looking at my fine vessel, your mediocre
vessels won't ever
satisfy you again. (A word to the wise is sufficient!)

CN