katysails

He just made that trip to K-Mart for his new laptop battery so he should be
coming down with it any mo,mnet now...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Bwahahahhahhhahhahahhahahahah!

Only wimps and girly men get the flu.

Real men don't get the flu because they maintain a blood
alcohol level well in excess of .10% which level is proven
to inhibit the reproduction of flu virus.

First off.... it's a known fact that men from Florida can't handle hard
liquor.

Real men who have kids which bring home every epidemic in the school
system and infest the entire family.... get the flu on occasion. If you
live in relative isolation from the public you are far less likely to
become susceptible to viruses. Viruses do not consider a good constitution
as impediment to infection..... but I've recovered in 2 days as opposed to
the average 5 days.

It's just the flu... and now I have my immune system updated to the
latest version.

CM

JG

Bwahahaaa... anything else nasty to say??? You're looking dumber and dumber,
but it sure is fun to see.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
You came down with the California Flu.... now that's funny. Did you run
out and buy a high tech toy you didn't need? Next up, Mooron kisses a
chicken and catches the Bird Flu.

Yes Gaynzy.... I have no doubt that due to your AIDS... you would be
rather nervous about a simple virus. Don't fret about me..... all my
chickens are hand tamed... they are like pets. It's much too cold up here
to entertain the bird influenza spreading. The Nile virus can't even make
a decent show. ... I'm thinking of buying a parrot this week.

CM

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
... I'm thinking of buying a parrot this week.

and train it to say,''Awk...Ganz is a homo''.

Thom Stewart

Why buy a Parrot. You got Neal & CM posting it every, every, every day.
Isn't that enough?

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

Shut up Thom - you old homo!

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Why buy a Parrot. You got Neal & CM posting it every, every, every day.
Isn't that enough?

Ole Thom

Joe

If he wants to buy a parrot its noe of your damn biz nel

leave him the **** alone

It aint like he has something better to do in that winter waste land he
lives in

Joe

JG

No Thom, it isn't for them. They're little men, with little thoughts.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Why buy a Parrot. You got Neal & CM posting it every, every, every day.
Isn't that enough?

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
If he wants to buy a parrot its noe of your damn biz nel

leave him the **** alone

It aint like he has something better to do in that winter waste land he
lives in

With you squawking about steel boats, Neal squawking about china sails,
Billy-Bob screaming obscenities and Gaynzy a screamin' Homo..... who the
**** needs a parrot!

CM

JG

Mooron claims he keeps chickens as pets.... sure thing Mooron. We believe
you. Too bad you caught the California Flu. Watch out for the Bird Flu.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
If he wants to buy a parrot its noe of your damn biz nel

leave him the **** alone

It aint like he has something better to do in that winter waste land he
lives in

With you squawking about steel boats, Neal squawking about china sails,
Billy-Bob screaming obscenities and Gaynzy a screamin' Homo..... who the
**** needs a parrot!

CM

Horvath

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:04:47 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Bwahahahaa... California Flu? What a wimp! Next you're going to tell me
you're afraid of BIRD flu.

You misspelled "blew" Jon-boy. We know you're gaying up all the
posts.