katysails

I hate to sew....when I was a kid I made a lot of my own clothes...my sister
"borrowed" my sewing machine and never returned it and so now it's
God-knows-where. For all I care, it can stay wherever that is.. I do the
general mending by hand and sew small rips, etc, but I have way too much to
do then to sit at a sewing machine...about the rest...I guess you'll never
know...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh Good Grief Kitty... go buy some sunbrella fabric and sew it up
yourself!! That's what I do. If you reached this point in your life and
you can't sew a stitch to save your life..... you'd better be a hellcat
in the sack!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Has anyone here bought one of those main sail covers from West Marine?
The local canvas place has a backlog and ours went shot-to at the end of
the season last year when a big storm blew up....problem is that it was
custom made for the lazyjacks...I really don't want to sacrifice the
lazyjacks for want of a main cover...push comes to shove, I guess I'll
just tape up the places where it went until we can get one ordered
custom-made..
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't
really care what the men and dogs think....(katy)