katysails

Default Mainsail Covers

Has anyone here bought one of those main sail covers from West Marine? The
local canvas place has a backlog and ours went shot-to at the end of the
season last year when a big storm blew up....problem is that it was custom
made for the lazyjacks...I really don't want to sacrifice the lazyjacks for
want of a main cover...push comes to shove, I guess I'll just tape up the
places where it went until we can get one ordered custom-made..
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)