Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Capt. Mooron wrote:
I understand they don't have them in the USA... is this true??

http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cf...1/smart/1.html

He Mooron WTF?
I thought you were a Saturn Man. Good Ol GM.

Saturn VUE & a S15 GMC 1/4 ton 4x4......

http://www.saturndan.com/skypics.htm

The new all American Saturn Sky Roadster. BTW The production model is
even cooler. Not some Kraut French HOJ. The smart is as cool as a Yugo.

Look Joe.... the car seems a great idea for in city driving. I heard from a
friend who test drove one that it's fast off the mark, will do 120Km/H on
the highway easy, zips in and out of traffic..... easy to park and gets 80
miles to the gallon. I think they look cool for a car that small.... rear
engine / rear wheel drive.

BTW - It's Kraut/Yankee

CM

Joe

Capt. Mooron wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Capt. Mooron wrote:
[...]

If you read the article you provided a link to, you would see that the
cars must be modified by the stinking French *******s.

The new Saturn Sky Roadster is also rear wheel drive and will skunk
your Yugo knockoff death trap. The only thing going for that HOJ is its
a diesel.

Joe

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

If you read the article you provided a link to, you would see that the
cars must be modified by the stinking French *******s.

Whaddya mean.... the US is still deciding if it'll allow them in the
country. Modify them yourselves as a condition of import.

The new Saturn Sky Roadster is also rear wheel drive and will skunk
your Yugo knockoff death trap. The only thing going for that HOJ is its
a diesel.

Whaddya mean "my"... I don't own one! Saturn makes the best family car, GMC
makes the best 4x4 1/4 ton and Ford makes the best 1/2 ton. The 3/4 ton race
is still in the air at this moment.... but it's a toss up between Ford and
Dodge.

CM

Joe

Please try to follow along here Mooron.
The cars ya bragged about being sold in Canaduh (please see the first
post of this thread by YOU) have to be modified by the stinking French
before they are allowed in CANADUH your country.

Ford makes the best trucks. Just bought me a classic. A 1961 Ford
Econoline truck. Only made for 3 years. The whole body was hot dipped.
This one I found on e-bay, been sittin in a barn for 13 years...
original paint, 144 ci strait six and no rust. Hope to have it totally
restored before summer.

http://www.adclassix.com/images/61fordeconoline.jpg

Also have a saturn as well..an SC.

Scotty has a nice classic truck sitting on cinder blocks rotting away.
What a redneck.

Joe

Scout

does the cdi mentioned mean "capacitive discharge ignition" OR "common-rail
direct injection"?
is there such a thing as a diesel with spark ignition?
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I understand they don't have them in the USA... is this true??

http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cf...1/smart/1.html

Joe

Common rail

Smart Tabs... Short Wave Sportfishing General 23 December 23rd 04 11:07 AM
Clive Cussler novel. N.L. Eckert General 45 December 7th 04 08:30 PM
Smart Tabs, quick report RichG General 2 May 7th 04 01:28 PM
Smart Trim Tabs by Nauticus Capt. Jack General 4 February 11th 04 01:41 AM
Product Warning! RF Noise from Mastervolt Smart Regulators Jim Spriggs Cruising 5 August 30th 03 12:01 AM