Capt. Neal®

I certainly did not see any foreigners contributing any foreign
aid to all the poor folks whose homes were destroyed when
four hurricanes in a row hit Florida.

The UN can take their criticism and shove it right up their
arses. Same goes for Bobsprit and those who agree with
the jerk.

CN

"Joe" wrote in message ups.com...
The USA is giving more than any other country dufass.

Joe

Thom Stewart

CM,
Who is giving more? Canada just UP ITS share in Money. Canadian Dollars
:^) which doesn't even come even. $40,000 Canadian isn't the same as
$40,000US

As always, The US is first with the most..
Any hard aid will cost the US in transportation

Canada did use it to get a shot at the State's ban on Canadian Beef,
even though they are still getting sick cattle as we speak.

Ole Thom

Joe

Who is then Jon?

JG

I'm wrong, as far as overall dollars go. I was mislead by Bush's lethargic
response to the crisis. He missed an opportunity to enhance our image with
the Muslim world.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who is then Jon?

Scott Vernon

So when are you leaving, bob?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The USA

is
providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are all sending

money to
the red cross, but we are all sad that the richest countries all

provide so
little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the aid

in these
situations, but it's spit into the bucket nonetheless. 72% of

Americans think
the US does enough for world aid and relief, so I can't even blame

Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
So when are you leaving, bob?

He's donating $200,000 of that inheritance he just got for Christmas. If
he doesn't, he's truly the hypocritical ass-hole that we all had him
pegged as...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The
USA is providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are
all sending money to the red cross, but we are all sad that the
richest countries all provide so little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the
aid in these situations, but it's spit into the bucket
nonetheless. 72% of Americans think the US does enough for world
aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

NotPony

You can rest assured that he will tell us he has
sent something close to, or exceeding that figure.
S.

"bell" wrote in
message
: Scott Vernon wrote:
: So when are you leaving, bob?
:
: "Bobsprit" wrote in message
:
[...]

Joe

Who the **** gives a **** about enhancing or image with muslims! They
have the terrorist in their ranks.. murdering people around the world.

If anyone needs to enhance their image it's the muslims.
Do you hate the USA so much?
Just WTF is your problem?

Joe

Joe

Well said, Myself Im getting sick and FN tired of hearing these MF's
whine and dis the USA. Why the hell dont they leave and go live in
France or some other smelly backwoods ********.

Guess they are just big mouth bitches who would rather cry then help
out.

Joe

Bob Crantz

Why don't you enhance your image with this:

http://narang.com/instructions/douchebagset.html

Amen!

BC

Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
The Shame of Bush Bobsprit ASA 25 December 1st 04 01:43 AM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM