Overproof

Default More Shame to the USA

WHY?????

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

Bob Crantz

Not only are we holding a prayer vigil 24/7, we are also packing up and
sending them over 300 Bibles! We're sending them UPS Blue, sparing no
expense. You may be sending them money to feed them for one more day in
misery, but we're sending them a passport to Salvation!

Amen!

BC
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The USA is
providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are all sending money

the red cross, but we are all sad that the richest countries all provide

so
little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the aid in

these
situations, but it's spit into the bucket nonetheless. 72% of Americans

think
the US does enough for world aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

Joe

The USA is giving more than any other country dufass.

Joe

Overproof

No it's NOT!!!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
The USA is giving more than any other country dufass.

Joe

Bob Crantz

You bloated America hating idiot!

You cry about America not giving enough aid but yet this all over the news:

"A 150-member Israeli aid delegation canceled its mission to Sri Lanka on
Tuesday, after the country - one of the hardest hit in the Asian tsunami
disaster - refused to accept the Israeli team, Israel military officials
said."

Where is your outrage at the Sri Lankan government? They are letting their
people die!

To the lava lakes for you!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The USA is
providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are all sending money

the red cross, but we are all sad that the richest countries all provide

so
little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the aid in

these
situations, but it's spit into the bucket nonetheless. 72% of Americans

think
the US does enough for world aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

Joe

yes we are, if your thinking of spain they are giving them a line of
credit. What has Canaduh sent?

Joe

JG

No, we're not!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
The USA is giving more than any other country dufass.

Joe

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Shame on you. USA doesn't have to apologise for anything.

If we had listened to you and your report, the relief would now be
heading for Diego Garcia. There is help on its way from there rather
than to there.

As usual, the USA is first with the most. It does take some time to get
the proper evaluation, Set up a infrastructure to ship and to receive
the aid. This was started even while you were send out bad information.
Our Gov. was doing it right.

Get yourself under control Nutsy. The rest of the countries of the
world are still trying to come up to the USA standard.
I'm PROUD OF THE USA and what and how they are doing what they are
doing,

The UN is still trying to figure out what to do and who is to do it ( or
how can we make a bundle of cash for friends and family) America will do
what has to be done. In the mean time we'll talk about it

Ole Thom

Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
The Shame of Bush Bobsprit ASA 25 December 1st 04 01:43 AM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM