Bob Crantz

http://www.advocate.com/

"JG" wrote in message
No, we're not!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
The USA is giving more than any other country dufass.

Joe

Bob Crantz

God bless both you, Joe, and the Master Mariner Neal. Both of you are real
Americans and appreciate the greatness of God's chosen country and of God's
chosen leader, George Bush.

Amen!

Bob Crantz
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well said, Myself Im getting sick and FN tired of hearing these MF's
whine and dis the USA. Why the hell dont they leave and go live in
France or some other smelly backwoods ********.

Guess they are just big mouth bitches who would rather cry then help
out.

Joe

gonefishiing

oh great.
they'd be better off dead then eating for another day?
my god you're an idiot
gf.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Not only are we holding a prayer vigil 24/7, we are also packing up and
sending them over 300 Bibles! We're sending them UPS Blue, sparing no
expense. You may be sending them money to feed them for one more day in
misery, but we're sending them a passport to Salvation!

Amen!

BC
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The USA is
providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are all sending money

the red cross, but we are all sad that the richest countries all provide

so
little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the aid in

these
situations, but it's spit into the bucket nonetheless. 72% of Americans

think
the US does enough for world aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

Joe

BB=Bitch Bob

Joe

BB=Bob's Bitch

JG

Back to your old ways I see....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The USA is
providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are all sending
money

the red cross, but we are all sad that the richest countries all provide

so
little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the aid in

these
situations, but it's spit into the bucket nonetheless. 72% of Americans

think
the US does enough for world aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB

JG

Well peabrain, there are lots of people who hate our guts, so it seems to me
that having a bit fewer of them might be a good idea. It seems to me that
someone who is so rabidly racist, such as yourself, hates the US quite
intensly. Just WTF is your problem?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Who the **** gives a **** about enhancing or image with muslims! They
have the terrorist in their ranks.. murdering people around the world.

If anyone needs to enhance their image it's the muslims.
Do you hate the USA so much?
Just WTF is your problem?

Joe

JG

One of your favorite toys?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Why don't you enhance your image with this:

http://narang.com/instructions/douchebagset.html

Amen!

BC

Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
The Shame of Bush Bobsprit ASA 25 December 1st 04 01:43 AM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM