Bart Senior

Poor Bobsprit, typical liberal.

Wrong as usual. with $350 million plus being sent.

Bobsprit--Never proud to be an American!

Better yet, ashamed to be an American.
Or more acurately, NOT an American.

Thom Stewart

Jon,

Tell us just how we, in the United States could have gotten , "A glass
of water" to those victims in less than three days. Explain to us that
help from the rest of those countries that weren't affected by the
"Wave" There were a lot of people not affected that lived away from the
coast. They were the early response people and they coudn't get fresh
drinking water or food to them any faster, how in the hell could we, a
1/2 a world away?
Show some sense of reason!!!

Ole Thom

bell

Thom Stewart wrote:
Jon,

Tell us just how we, in the United States could have gotten , "A
glass of water" to those victims in less than three days. Explain
to us that help from the rest of those countries that weren't
affected by the "Wave" There were a lot of people not affected
that lived away from the coast. They were the early response
people and they coudn't get fresh drinking water or food to them
any faster, how in the hell could we, a 1/2 a world away?

Show some sense of reason!!!

Some on, Thom........you're responding to Gaynze. That in itself leaves
out any kind of reasoning.

Ole Thom

JG

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't even try. That's what Scotti
Potti and Joe said.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Tell us just how we, in the United States could have gotten , "A glass
of water" to those victims in less than three days. Explain to us that
help from the rest of those countries that weren't affected by the
"Wave" There were a lot of people not affected that lived away from the
coast. They were the early response people and they coudn't get fresh
drinking water or food to them any faster, how in the hell could we, a
1/2 a world away?
Show some sense of reason!!!

Ole Thom

Lady Pilot

"JG" wrote ;

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't even try. That's what Scotti
Potti and Joe said.

It seems to me that they might be wise beyond their years!

Tell me again why Sri Lanka refused millions of dollars worth of help
immediately after the disaster? Couldn't be because they are Muslims
serving a god that no Christian has ever heard of?

LP

JG

You mean this?

http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/...lnews&id=51570

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"JG" wrote ;

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't even try. That's what Scotti
Potti and Joe said.

It seems to me that they might be wise beyond their years!

Tell me again why Sri Lanka refused millions of dollars worth of help
immediately after the disaster? Couldn't be because they are Muslims
serving a god that no Christian has ever heard of?

LP

Edgar

Lady Pilot wrote in message

"JG" wrote ;

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't even try. That's what Scotti
Potti and Joe said.

It seems to me that they might be wise beyond their years!

Tell me again why Sri Lanka refused millions of dollars worth of help
immediately after the disaster? Couldn't be because they are Muslims
serving a god that no Christian has ever heard of?

LP, while you are claiming that Europeans are ignorant (BTW of what?) you
are displaying a considerable degree of ignorance yourself.
Facts are readily available. Put 'religions, sri lanka' into google and
within seconds you will learn that it is not a Muslim country at all as you
seem to imagine.
To save you the trouble, in 1999 the split was:-
Buddhist 70%
Hindu 15%
Christian 8%
Muslim 7%

So get that chip off your shoulder...

Donal

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"JG" wrote ;

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't even try. That's what Scotti
Potti and Joe said.

It seems to me that they might be wise beyond their years!

Tell me again why Sri Lanka refused millions of dollars worth of help
immediately after the disaster? Couldn't be because they are Muslims
serving a god that no Christian has ever heard of?

I tried to tell you yesterday that you were wrong. I see that Edgar has now
given you proof that you were wrong.

Have you changed your opinion? ... or are you going to find another excuse
to ignore these unfortunate people.

BTW, the Buddists of Sri Lanka are the most tolerant people that I have ever
met. At the end of my holiday there, I asked someone why they were always
so pleasant. He told me that a Sri Lankan would never upset anyone if a
"small lie" could make them happy. It isn't a very Christian attitude, but
I have total respect for them.

The Sri Lankans are a lovely, friendly helpful people. If you had ever
visited the country, then you wouldn't be able to spout such nonsense.

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Jon,

Tell us just how we, in the United States could have gotten , "A glass
of water" to those victims in less than three days.

Show me Thom, how any muslim country helped out Florida this summer with the
3 hurricanes they experienced. None? Zip? Nadda? I thought so...

LP

"Give and it shall be given unto you..."

bell

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Jon,

Tell us just how we, in the United States could have gotten , "A
glass of water" to those victims in less than three days.

Show me Thom, how any muslim country helped out Florida this
summer with the 3 hurricanes they experienced. None? Zip? Nadda? I
thought so...

Make that FOUR hurricanes...But your point is still valid.
There are still people that are without their homes. Some still making
home payments on houses left uninhabitable be the storms, and having to
pay rent for housing at the same time.
The UN never showed up with aid either...

LP

"Give and it shall be given unto you..."

Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
The Shame of Bush Bobsprit ASA 25 December 1st 04 01:43 AM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM