bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
So when are you leaving, bob?

He's donating $200,000 of that inheritance he just got for Christmas. If
he doesn't, he's truly the hypocritical ass-hole that we all had him
pegged as...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
One of the world's worst modern disasters has just occured. The
USA is providing a pathetic level of aid. My friends and I are
all sending money to the red cross, but we are all sad that the
richest countries all provide so little.
Bush gave the sad speech about how the USA provides most of the
aid in these situations, but it's spit into the bucket
nonetheless. 72% of Americans think the US does enough for world
aid and relief, so I can't even blame Bush.

Shame on that 72%. More should be done. Period.

Capt RB