Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
Won't ever happen....I don't do physical violence...I'd hurt her by

accident

car accident?

Scott Vernon

Jello jiggles.

"katysails" wrote in message
Jello bounces...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Sounds Great..... but I would think you'd get a better view with

Jell-O!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Pudding wraslin is better. The clean up is delicious !

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Somebody has to be ripping the parts off and tossing them...

are
you
blaming LP?!

I'd pay to see You and LP..... Mud Wrestling!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

So where did I claim to be throwing the parts?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Here I thought you were Assertive and yet not Aggressive!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

You could get maimed by flying parts...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I've got a front row seat.

"katysails" wrote in message

Scotty,
Remember just where you stand in the scheme of things...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, BTW, is the cat fight over? and who won?

Scotty

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
you think Gaynzy gets turned on when he goes to KFC?

Clearly, I do.

That's what I figured, you sick little homo.

SV

JG

Keep repeating the word HOMO over and over. Eventually, people will believe
that you are one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

you sick little homo.

SV

Horvath

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:56:48 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

I Keep repeating the word HOMO over and over. Eventually, people will believe
me.

We've heard it enough.

This post is 100% free of steroids
DSK

HEY!

Why no new posts to this thread today?

DSK

Scott Vernon

Can't today, have to go to work.

Scotty

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
HEY!

Why no new posts to this thread today?

DSK

Maxprop

"DSK" wrote in message

HEY!

Why no new posts to this thread today?

I think someone pulled its feeding tube.

Max