Horvath

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:17:09 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

HEY!

Why no new posts to this thread today?

DSK

Because you're lying.

This post is 100% free of steroids
DSK

Why no new posts to this thread today?

"Maxprop" wrote
I think someone pulled its feeding tube.

Scott Vernon wrote:
oh, no!

This is definitely a case of the glass being half empty...
more than half actually...

DSK

Horvath

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:17:31 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Why no new posts to this thread today?

This is definitely a case of the glass being half empty...
more than half actually...

You are a liar and a coward.

This post is 100% free of steroids
katysails

Yeah...you guys are letting the ship sink here! Get posting!

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
HEY!

Why no new posts to this thread today?

DSK

Capt. Neal®

PLONK!

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Yeah...you guys are letting the ship sink here! Get posting!

katysails

HOORAY!!!!!!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

PLONK!

"katysails" wrote in message
Yeah...you guys are letting the ship sink here! Get posting!

Capt. Neal®

PLONK, again

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
HOORAY!!!!!!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...

PLONK!

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Yeah...you guys are letting the ship sink here! Get posting!

katysails

Didn't work the first time, huh? Sort of like the rest of you?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
PLONK, again

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
HOORAY!!!!!!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

PLONK!

"katysails" wrote in message
Yeah...you guys are letting the ship sink here! Get posting!

Capt. Neal®

Just because I could not get by the smell the last time we were together does
not mean I cannot get it up for a REAL woman . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Didn't work the first time, huh? Sort of like the rest of you?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
PLONK, again

CN

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

Just because I could not get by the smell the last time we were together
does
not mean I cannot get it up for a REAL woman . . .

blush

LP