Scott Vernon

Neal's out of his mind?

"katysails" wrote in message
Out of sight, out of mind...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news:lXK_d.46016$ZO2.39778@edtnps84...
Why the illustrious Capt. Neal .... of course!

CM

"bell" wrote in message

Neal who?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Who, Neal?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh Yeah... he hated the fact he started it and refuses to post

to it
again!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You know... if you keep posting to this thread it's gonna

drive
Neal around the bend ... since it seems it may take the award

for
the longest thread on ASA history!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Donal was driving home from the local pub one night, when a

copper
pulled him over.
"What sheems to be the trouble ofisher?'' Donal slured.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding

his
arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your

wife
fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs Donal.
"For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

"katysails" wrote in message

Don't flatter yourself..so am I....

"Donal" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message

Don't flatter yourself...so am I...

But I'm *happily* married!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

It's odd, sometimes the replies fly right through while others get
stuck.

SV

"katysails" wrote in message
you flunked

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
testing.

"katysails" wrote in message
I wish them well....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I seems that there has been a noticeable reduction in posts from

both Capt.
Neal & LP.... I wonder if they are on their honeymoon???

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

Scotty,
Remember just where you stand in the scheme of things...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, BTW, is the cat fight over? and who won?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
No... it'll take a while... but you can't make any up and

put
them
in a
bucket for later!

I use a pump designed to fill balloons as required.....

filled
fired in
under 20 seconds.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

gasoline will eat through your typical latex balloon

before
it
ever leaves
the launcher....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in

message

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in

recent
memory we
should start talking about guns.

What's the best combination grenade launcher/assault

rifle
have on
board?

Could one turn ones mast into a very long tube mortar?

How about making the boom into a air powered potato

canon?

With the recent Gun Control Legislation in Canada that

has
assured only
criminals and enforcement agencies have firearms.....

I'm
leaning
towards gasoline filled balloons, a water balloon

launcher
and a
flare
gun.

CM

Scott Vernon

Pudding wraslin is better. The clean up is delicious !

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Somebody has to be ripping the parts off and tossing them... are

you
blaming LP?!

I'd pay to see You and LP..... Mud Wrestling!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
So where did I claim to be throwing the parts?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Here I thought you were Assertive and yet not Aggressive!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

You could get maimed by flying parts...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I've got a front row seat.

"katysails" wrote in message

Scotty,
Remember just where you stand in the scheme of things...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, BTW, is the cat fight over? and who won?

Scotty

Scott Vernon

you think Gaynzy gets turned on when he goes to KFC?

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Good Grief... is everything sexual to you Queers??

Gaynzy you're such a HOMO!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You would know. You've been porking your lover bird chickens for a
while now.

In article p8N_d.72989$fc4.67510@edtnps89,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Also, he probably shares mooron's love of chicken.

Who doesn't like Fried Chicken???

Heh Gaynzy.... do you prefer PORK!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaa....

Gaynzy you're such a HOMO!