Capt. Mooron

In your dreams ya Cracker!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wussie! Let the man put ya down. Canook!

Joe

katysails

Boo hoo...crocodile tear....poor little Nelix...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh Yeah... he hated the fact he started it and refuses to post to it
again!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You know... if you keep posting to this thread it's gonna drive Neal

around
the bend ... since it seems it may take the award for the longest

thread on
ASA history!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Donal was driving home from the local pub one night, when a copper
pulled him over.
"What sheems to be the trouble ofisher?'' Donal slured.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his

arms
across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell

out
of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs Donal.
"For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

"katysails" wrote in message
Don't flatter yourself..so am I....

"Donal" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message

Don't flatter yourself...so am I...

But I'm *happily* married!

Regards

Donal

katysails

You'd have to really raise the topping lift to get any trajectory...

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in recent memory we
should start talking about guns.

What's the best combination grenade launcher/assault rifle to have on
board?

Could one turn ones mast into a very long tube mortar?

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

Cheers
Marty

katysails

gasoline will eat through your typical latex balloon before it ever leaves
the launcher....

Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in recent memory we
should start talking about guns.

What's the best combination grenade launcher/assault rifle to have on
board?

Could one turn ones mast into a very long tube mortar?

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

With the recent Gun Control Legislation in Canada that has assured only
criminals and enforcement agencies have firearms..... I'm leaning towards
gasoline filled balloons, a water balloon launcher and a flare gun.

CM

katysails

We weren't talking abut your fart propelled boat...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
A motor sailing vessel using compessed exhaust powered automatic
potatoe firing devices far out preform standard sailing vessel potatoe
launchers by far IMHO.

Joe

Capt. Mooron

No... it'll take a while... but you can't make any up and put them in a
bucket for later!

I use a pump designed to fill balloons as required..... filled to fired in
under 20 seconds.

CM

Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in recent memory we
should start talking about guns.

What's the best combination grenade launcher/assault rifle to have on
board?

Could one turn ones mast into a very long tube mortar?

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

With the recent Gun Control Legislation in Canada that has assured only
criminals and enforcement agencies have firearms..... I'm leaning
towards gasoline filled balloons, a water balloon launcher and a flare
gun.

CM

Seahag

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in recent memory

we should start talking about guns.

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

Sounds feasible.

Neal's iron pipe reinforced boom may have the advantage!

Seahag

DSK

I'm glad that she bears no resemblance to a sheep.

Scott Vernon wrote:
You like variety, eh?

Now *that* was funny!

DSK

Scott Vernon

"Seahag" wrote

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

Sounds feasible.

Neal's iron pipe reinforced boom may have the advantage!

the advantage of a curve ball?

Scotty