Capt. Neal®

You are such a dope. A motorcycle made in 1975 in Japan has nothing
to do with Pearl Harbor.

Besides, you Harley Davidson people are so stupid you don't even
realize more than half the part on your so-called American bike
are made in Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico etc. There is no
such thing as an American motorcycle anymore.

What a DICK!

CN

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:46:13 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

Sorry, Old Chap, but Pearl Harbor means almost nothing
these days. It's ancient history that's not even being
taught in the liberal public schools anymore.

It's a good thing people of your age were not like many
of the people my age whom I am ashamed of. People
like that war-protesting ******* John Kerry and Jane
Fonda and Michael Moore and even Bobsprit are still
pulling their crap even to this day.

They learned nothing from Pearl Harbor. All they
learned to do is shirk their responsibility and whine
and complain and engage in anti-American activities.

Says the dope who has been boasting all day about his Japanese
motorcycle and how he thinks it can whip any American motorcycle.

What a fine way to observe PEARL HARBOR DAY.

BB

DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:
Thanks Group,

Dec.,7th, 1941 was the day that Branded my generation. Us Old Timers
vowed to make the bad things in our world better. We thought we did.
Trouble with living so long, is seeing that we created other problems.
SORRY

Thanks for Rememdering Pearl Harbor!

Thank YOU, Thom!

A few years back I met an old man in an airport. We were both waiting
for flights. This fellow was wearing a Navy ballcap that said "BB-37 USS
Oklahoma" across the front. I went over and introduced myself as a Navy
vet. We chatted politely for a little while.

His daughter, who was traveling with him, prompted me to ask him about
Pearl Harbor. He said it didn't bother him to talk about it, and he was
on the Oklahoma that morning.

For those of you who don't know much about the attack on Pearl Harbor,
here is a brief summary- the carriers, obviously the highest priority
targets, were elsewhere... that left the battleships sitting in a row,
obviously the biggest prizes.

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/e...hbr/ph-bba.htm

The USS Arizona went down, a few anti-aircraft guns firing defiantly,
but she was a blazing wreck with 2,000+ casualties. The USS Maryland was
hit hard and it took almost 2 years to repair her. The USS Oklahoma was
hit almost as hard as the Arizona, and capsized in her berth. Hundreds
of men were trapped inside.

My acquaintance at the airport was one of those men. He said, "You've
been in damage control training, so you can imagine what it was like."
Actually, I could barely picture it, and still get cold chills thinking
about it. Absolutely dark, locked in a small metal compartment filled
with loose equipment, filling up with oily water. He said, "I honestly
don't remember most of what happened... probably a blessing. I woke up
in the hospital."

This is day for remembering & honoring all who have made a sacrifice for
this country, and for our freedoms.

Sincerely
Douglas S. King ex-BT1(SW)

LLoyd Bonafide

I'm a Korean War veteran and I can tell you I never let one of those Japs
into my heating, ventilation and air conditioning company I owned in
Alhambra, California.

Lloyd Bonafide

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Here's to all the brave men who lost their lives that day, and to
those that followed to push back the yellow menace.

Salute.

December 7, 1941, a date which will live in infamy...FDR

DSK

Crap'n Neal® wrote:
My respect for you, Mr. King, just went up several notches.

But, it still won't keep me from slamming you for being a
motorboater.

You're like a monkey that just can't let go of the nuts... since you're
a pathetic wheezing wanna-be, with few & paltry accomplishments, you
need to insult others to puff yourself up.

The fact remains that I've sailed a heck of a lot more than you.

DSK

Overproof

"DSK" wrote in message

You're like a monkey that just can't let go of the nuts...

My dad says the best way to catch a monkey is tie a narrow necked flask to a
stump... put fruit inside.... the monkey reaches in, grabs the bait and
refuses to let go. He can't get his hand out without releasing the bait. He
won't let go of the bait because he's a victim of his own instincts. You
just walk up and keep clubbing him till he's dead.

Then again he also told me the best way to kill Baboons is to put out a
barrel of beer. Wait a few hours and kill every drunken Baboon you see....
:-D

CM

Pastor Willian Rennick

Oh yeah! But you look up Margaret Gray's skirt whilst she's
singing a song. Shame on you LLoyd!

Now he's a Christian man and I tell you no good Christian man is gonna go
looking up a lady's dress unless something is lost or caught up in there.
Why I bet that Margaret Gray had done stole a bunch of Bibles and wus
carrying them off between her butt cheeks! Margaret wuz singing cuz dem
Bibles be cold! Amen!

Pastor William Rennick

Capt. Neal®

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:02:48 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

You are such a dope. A motorcycle made in 1975 in Japan has nothing
to do with Pearl Harbor.

Yeah - why buy American? Everybody should be asking themselves that
question. Especially those claiming to be patriots.

Besides, you Harley Davidson people are so stupid you don't even
realize more than half the part on your so-called American bike
are made in Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico etc. There is no
such thing as an American motorcycle anymore.

I know that very well. However, I also know that the profits from
Harley stay here and go back into our own economy, while the profits
from your Suzuki went to Japan. All that did was make our balance of
trade worse. Meanwhile the Japs wouldn't let American farmers sell
rice in their country. **** you and all the anti-American traitors
just like you!

I bet John Wayne and Ronald Reagan never rode a Suzuki!

Have yourself another cup of rice, traitor!

Says BB as he types away on his made in Taiwan computer,
smoothes down the wrinkles on his made in India shirt,
his Chinese jeans, while he watches his Japanese
Sony television and pigs out on Mexican produce.

Yes, sir, you are all American . . .

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahhahahhaha!

CN

Scott Vernon

Ok big mouth, tell us what American bike he could have bought in 1975
for that kind of money.

Tell us which American bike he could have bought that weighs less than
2 tons.

Tell us which American bike he could have bought in '75 that had the
same performance as his S380.

SV

wrote:

[...]

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:46:13 -0500,