Vito

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Here's to all the brave men who lost their lives that day, and to
those that followed to push back the yellow menace.

Salute.

December 7, 1941, a date which will live in infamy...FDR

Yes! I had the good fortune to work for and with some of those men. Nothing
I have seen in newsreels and history presentations really describes the
heroism they displayed. Each individual has a story in which heroism was
the rule of the day from firing on strafing planes with .45s to matching
arms and legs bodies to put into caskets.

Let us remember with a vow to face our present day threats with the same
courage and a one finger salute to terrorism.

And that Bin Ladin is still on the loose .....