Overproof

Like:

Bob bin Stupid?

Jon bin Gay?

Horvath bin Idiot?

oh heck... and just because I already see it coming down the pipe...

Mooron bin Drunk? :-D

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far
behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and
have

Jonathan Ganz

More like Mooron is dumb.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Overproof" wrote in message
Like:

Bob bin Stupid?

Jon bin Gay?

Horvath bin Idiot?

oh heck... and just because I already see it coming down the pipe...

Mooron bin Drunk? :-D

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far
behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and
have

katysails

typo...b next to v...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far
behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and
have

Capt. Neal®

I hate those typos. I'm making a bunch of them myself. This
new laptop's keyboard is a little bigger than my old one and
I have to mash the keys all the way to the bottom unlike the
old one which was more of a touch type proposition.

I wish someone would create a universal standard for key
spacing, size and action.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
typo...b next to v...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far
behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and
have

Jonathan Ganz

Stop using your thumbs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I hate those typos. I'm making a bunch of them myself. This
new laptop's keyboard is a little bigger than my old one and
I have to mash the keys all the way to the bottom unlike the
old one which was more of a touch type proposition.

I wish someone would create a universal standard for key
spacing, size and action.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
typo...b next to v...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message
news Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far
behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and
have

Nav

Capt. Neal® wrote:

It's Vin Diesel.