Capt. Neal®

Default Good movie

I rented the Van Helsing DVD from Blockbuster the other day and
watched it last night. A most excellent movie. Spectacular special
effects. Sexy women - even Dracula's wives - when they weren't
flying around being vicious.

If you haven't seen it. Go right now and rent the DVD. You won't
regret it. Two thumbs up.

CN

Jonathan Ganz

And funny in spots.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I rented the Van Helsing DVD from Blockbuster the other day and
watched it last night. A most excellent movie. Spectacular special
effects. Sexy women - even Dracula's wives - when they weren't
flying around being vicious.

If you haven't seen it. Go right now and rent the DVD. You won't
regret it. Two thumbs up.

CN

Joe

Capt. Neal® wrote in message ...
I rented the Van Helsing DVD from Blockbuster the other day and
watched it last night. A most excellent movie. Spectacular special
effects. Sexy women - even Dracula's wives - when they weren't
flying around being vicious.

If you haven't seen it. Go right now and rent the DVD. You won't
regret it. Two thumbs up.

CN

I will go rent it tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up, i havent seen much advertisement....I will go
rent it.
Wanna see spiderman 2 as well coming out tuesday. We have a 2 fer
tuesday here at the local yokal shop.

Joe
katysails

Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and have
Shrek 2 for today.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Capt. Neal® wrote in message
I rented the Van Helsing DVD from Blockbuster the other day and
watched it last night. A most excellent movie. Spectacular special
effects. Sexy women - even Dracula's wives - when they weren't
flying around being vicious.

If you haven't seen it. Go right now and rent the DVD. You won't
regret it. Two thumbs up.

CN

I will go rent it tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up, i havent seen much advertisement....I will go
rent it.
Wanna see spiderman 2 as well coming out tuesday. We have a 2 fer
tuesday here at the local yokal shop.

Joe

Capt. Neal®

It's Vin Diesel.

It's bin Laden.

"katysails" wrote in message news
Spiderman 2's already out here at Blcokbuster...why you guys so far behind?
We rented Riddick (was good but strange...I just like Bin Diesel) and have

Overproof

Like:

Bob bin Stupid?

Jon bin Gay?

Horvath bin Idiot?

oh heck... and just because I already see it coming down the pipe...

Mooron bin Drunk? :-D

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's Vin Diesel.