BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Scout December 1st 04 12:48 AM

Me too!
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I'm saving this post.

"Scout" wrote in message
The way all Eagles fans do it. I think it was something about a

punch in the
face. No big deal for a true Eagles fan.
The Eagles will beat the Steelers in the SuperBowl. Just remember

who said
it.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
When did I threaten Ganz?

"Scout" wrote in message
om...
Based on your recent, violent threats to J. Ganz, I'd say you're

an
Eagles fan who is mistakenly backing the WRONG horse! You're too
close
to Philly to be pretending to be a Steeler!
Scout
Go Eagles!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Scout" wrote in message

or Philadelphia, the fattest city in America! Cheesesteaks!

And the most obnoxious fans in the country.

Go Steelers
Scotty

Scout December 1st 04 01:26 AM

Actually, I don't think TO is all he's hyped to be. Westbrook is the man,
and with his bruised ribs he wasn't playing his usual game against Pitt. He
was awesome this week though. Let's see how he does against GB this week.

Overproof December 1st 04 01:28 AM

wrote in message

You may "prefer" women, but I INSIST on women.

I bet that's gotten you in a spot of trouble!

CM

Overproof December 1st 04 01:30 AM

OzOne wrote in message

Don't sail to the outer islands of Tahiti.....you won't know until
you've made a serious dolt of yourself!

Fa Moli Moli.... ???

Fia Poko Onga Kai!... Ofa!

CM

Jonathan Ganz December 1st 04 01:31 AM

In article J69rd.212165$df2.11355@edtnps89,
Overproof wrote:

wrote in message

You may "prefer" women, but I INSIST on women.

I bet that's gotten you in a spot of trouble!

From the guys or the gals? (Sorry BB...)

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Nav December 1st 04 01:33 AM

OzOne wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:26:32 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

Actually, I don't think TO is all he's hyped to be. Westbrook is the man,
and with his bruised ribs he wasn't playing his usual game against Pitt. He
was awesome this week though. Let's see how he does against GB this week.
Scout

This is that game where all the girly men get dressed up in every type
of padding and protection ever invented, bend over and check out
everyones arse then run around trying to catch the guy with the
tightest end....right?

And then have to run and grab oxygen after prnacing a few yards. Let's
not forget the eyeliner either!

Cheers

Scout December 1st 04 01:38 AM

Oz, I hope you're not comparing football to that running wrestling match you
guys call rugby. I've played both; american football is a much more brutal
sport. don't let those pads fool you into thinking there's much protection
there. all the pads do is give the players a false sense of security, which
in turn encourages them to hit much more directly and at full speed.
Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:26:32 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

Actually, I don't think TO is all he's hyped to be. Westbrook is the man,
and with his bruised ribs he wasn't playing his usual game against Pitt.
He
was awesome this week though. Let's see how he does against GB this week.
Scout

This is that game where all the girly men get dressed up in every type
of padding and protection ever invented, bend over and check out
everyones arse then run around trying to catch the guy with the
tightest end....right?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Nav December 1st 04 01:38 AM

Overproof wrote:

OzOne wrote in message

Don't sail to the outer islands of Tahiti.....you won't know until
you've made a serious dolt of yourself!

Fa Moli Moli.... ???

Fia Poko Onga Kai!... Ofa!

Yep that'll do it.

Cheers

Scout December 1st 04 01:52 AM

OzOne wrote in message
Rugby League players don't need padding to hit at full speed...they
have few brains to think about the result.

It's not about the padding at all. Rugby players don't need padding because
of their style of contact. If they dabbled in the NFL, they'd be screaming
for their pads.
Scout

Scott Vernon December 1st 04 01:58 AM

Ozone wrote

This is that game where all the girly men get dressed up in every

type
of padding and protection ever invented, bend over and check out
everyones arse then run around trying to catch the guy with the
tightest end....right?

Ozzy, you sound like a real fairy. Any Ozmen in the NFL? Wonder
why?

Scotty

Scott Vernon December 1st 04 02:09 AM

What's average salary for your rutby players?

OzOne wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:58:22 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Ozone wrote

This is that game where all the girly men get dressed up in every

type
of padding and protection ever invented, bend over and check out
everyones arse then run around trying to catch the guy with the
tightest end....right?

Ozzy, you sound like a real fairy. Any Ozmen in the NFL? Wonder
why?

Scotty

Because they prefer a mans game....and the dollars.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Overproof December 1st 04 02:13 AM

OzOne wrote in message

Huh?
I only sailed there, didn't learn the language.

Fa Moli Moli.... ???

[Like a woman]

Fia Poko Onga Kai!... Ofa!

[Eat Crap, **** Head]... [ Asshole]

2 years in Pago Pago.... worked as head of graphics and advertising for the
Samoa News.. Lewis Wolman was the editor. I also worked as a Commercial
Diver. Nice place if you like 98F and 98% humidity.

CM

Scout December 1st 04 02:13 AM

OzOne wrote

Style of contact?
You really need to look at a game sometime.
There's only one type of contact and it's hard and full on.

wrong wrong wrong
If your boys played and hit in the same style as ours, there'd be aussie
brains all over the field..
By the way, some of your boys are in Philadelphia right now, just saw it on
the news.
Scout

Scott Vernon December 1st 04 02:24 AM

That's avg.? Our avg. is 1.1mill.

SV

OzOne wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:09:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

What's average salary for your rutby players?

3 million/season plus endorsements and advertising.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Nav December 1st 04 02:34 AM

Overproof wrote:

OzOne wrote in message

Huh?
I only sailed there, didn't learn the language.

Fa Moli Moli.... ???

[Like a woman]

Fia Poko Onga Kai!... Ofa!

[Eat Crap, **** Head]... [ Asshole]

Whoever taught you that must have thought you were a real dork. Look the
words up in a Tongan-english dictionary if you don't believe me.

Cheers

Overproof December 1st 04 03:27 AM

"Nav" wrote in message

Whoever taught you that must have thought you were a real dork. Look the
words up in a Tongan-english dictionary if you don't believe me.

Yeah... Way to Go Brainiac!!! It's friggin' SAMOAN!!!!!

You Dick!

Try research before you shoot off your maw.... Crap.... I'm hammered drunk
and I can kick your ass here! Wadda'Ya smokin' Nav???....Sheep ****?

Go look Up the newspaper.. see if you can find the masthead for any issues
around 1984/85!!

I spent 2 years there... member of the Umungha at Illi Illi!! I sat with the
Matais... I know the customs.... I was part of it.

Sa time.... member of the Pago Yacht Club! Don't be talkin' to me... I
outdrank every weenie Kiwi on the Island! The only thing they were good at
was Darts.... they couldn't get laid for life nor money! Too stupid!

Tongan!!???..... the only Tongan's I knew as friends invited me to an
umu... served Dog... it was delicious!

**** off you pretentious sheep shagger!

CM

Nav December 1st 04 03:51 AM

I'm sorry CM I was trying to help you out. Samoan is it?

Let's see:

You said:

Fa Moli Moli....

But a Samoan hears

"Four bars of soap... soap"

But I think you mean:

Faamolemole, which is you begging "Pleaaaaaaaaaase".

Bwhhahahahahha

Cheers

Overproof December 1st 04 04:52 AM

"Nav" wrote in message
I'm sorry CM I was trying to help you out. Samoan is it?

Let's see:

You said:

Fa Moli Moli....

But a Samoan hears

"Four bars of soap... soap"

So... you've never been there and are using an online translator... which is
dead wrong.

But I think you mean:

Faamolemole, which is you begging "Pleaaaaaaaaaase".

Grammar Nazi...... I expect better than a spelling lame.... wait a
minute... no I don't

Oh how novel.... you looked up the spelling which would of course not even
have a bearing on the topic if you had used the phonetic representation I
accuratly presented you gay little sheep shagging, nit picking,
dickweed...... tell me again how wrong I was ... Tongan!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.... you Boob! Uma Lava Pisoupo

Fa'Fatai Tele Lava.... Kefe!

CM

Horvath December 1st 04 11:50 AM

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:13:42 +1100, OzOne wrote this crap:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:09:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

What's average salary for your rutby players?

3 million/season plus endorsements and advertising.

What's that come to in real money?

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:44 PM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:
I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

snip

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Well, the smoke and mirrors worked on at least two other regular
psoters in this newsgroup. It was worth a try, I thought. _Now_
I'll start drinking...

Hehee. You are very funny, Taddy!

LP

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:46 PM

Hehee. You wouldn't do that, would you?

LP

"Scout" wrote:
I knew it! LOL
that chicken was a riot ~ she even scolded me for telling her to do
something naughty!
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote
I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that
website? That was me entertaining myself. :-)

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:51 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

The only thing I find unusual about you is your honesty
and openness. It is, indeed, unusual these days to meet
women who don't feel the need to protect themselves and
their interests by playing games.

Well, I do like to play usenet games occassionally.

Just not enough time in the day for me anymore...

Not that I don't blame
women who do because there are many good reasons for
them to do so considering what many man have become -
pond scum with no moral values who only wish to use and
abuse a woman for whatever floats his boat.

Sad, but true!

Alas, seafood is becoming expensive most everywhere. Even here
in the Keys where it's harvested, it isn't cheap at all. There is
casual restaurant in Key Largo, however, that on Friday nites,
has all-you-can-eat, freshly caught, deep fried grouper with
fries, baked beans, cole slaw, hush puppies etc. and all you
can drink draft beer for ten bucks. If you're ever in the area
look me up.

Sounds like a lot of fun, will do...

I'll treat and I won't bite and you won't need
a handgun -

Umm, not sure, but I think I'm the one that started the handgun and
bodyguard thing. Not to mention the mauve interior thing...sorry, will you
forgive me? I must have been in one of my "pushing buttons" mode.

LP

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:53 PM

"Nav" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like
I need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat
seafood all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see.

Still having reading comprehension problems I see.

snip elementary advice

LP

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:55 PM

"Nav" wrote:
Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women call
themselves 'lady' something on the web.

Seriously, I'd like to know why some sailor would call themselves 'nav'
something on the web.

Are there many sailors out there that can't navigate?

LP

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 08:57 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of honor. I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 09:05 PM

"Nav" wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective.

You are young? LOL Thanks for the laugh!

Perhaps if you did not

view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?

Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Nav. I have a difficult time keeping the suitors at bay. Your

post should help when I tell them about my nest. hahaaaa

LP

Nav December 12th 04 09:20 PM

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Nav" wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective.

You are young? LOL Thanks for the laugh!

Perhaps if you did not

view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?

Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Nav. I have a difficult time keeping the suitors at bay. Your

post should help when I tell them about my nest. hahaaaa

It took you only 2 weeks to think that retort up? No wonder you felt at
ease with Mooron.

Cheers

Bell December 12th 04 09:27 PM

He's trying to impress himself?
He thinks he'll impress others?
He thinks he's the only one that knows anything about navigation?
The reasons are endless......

Scout December 12th 04 09:37 PM

Not if I were the chicken!
But I did make some suggestive suggestions (department of redundancy
department?).
Anyway, the chicken shook her finger at me, apparently not appreciate of my
inquisitive nature and probative ways.
Scout

Nav December 12th 04 09:43 PM

I call myself Nav. beacuse I am not the Captain, just a member of the
crew. In that regard I may be unusual as there many Captains here.

To answer your second question, the number of sailors who can navigate
well by DR is small.

Now, why do you call yourself "Lady"

Cheers

Bell December 12th 04 09:46 PM

(Questioning look here)

You'd call yourself "Nav" just so you could know where you are?
I could call myself "Millionaire" but it wouldn't make me one would it?

(sheesh.....he's all yours, Overproof)

Scout December 12th 04 10:01 PM

I reckon you dead this b4?
Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:49:26 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

For a bonus point, what is the origin of the phrase, 'dead reckoning'?
Scout

Oh Gawd....not again!?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scout December 12th 04 10:07 PM

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:01:36 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

I reckon you dead this b4?
Scout

A reasonable deduction.

I also reckon the group reached a typically harmonious conclusion?