BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Flying Tadpole November 26th 04 10:36 PM

Scout wrote:

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?

Don't be silly. We wouldn't do that. Each'd be expecting t'other
to lace it with arsenic.

No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!

Wouldn't a caddis demi-sec be a more accurate description?

Time to go light the campfire : )

I'm disappointed in you. There are already too many burning
faggots on this newsgroup.

Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Well, we _are_ from the same neighbourhood. So why this sudden
display of sensitivity?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Scout November 26th 04 11:54 PM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Scout wrote:

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?

Don't be silly. We wouldn't do that. Each'd be expecting t'other
to lace it with arsenic.

You're not just pouring it in his gas tank?

No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!

Wouldn't a caddis demi-sec be a more accurate description?

We call that bug juice.

Time to go light the campfire : )

I'm disappointed in you. There are already too many burning
faggots on this newsgroup.

Bonfire of the Sods

katysails November 27th 04 01:30 AM

Better watch it...you'll be told to effin shut up....

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 03:03 AM

Good. You've taken the right approach. You've killfiled me! You're a coward
that's for sure. You're also a liar, but that's another issue isn't it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Gaynz is just a psycho. Ignore him. It is a far
better newsgroup without him. Over the years
his posts have degenerated into profanity and
inanity.

The only time I even see his garbage anymore
is second-handed and soon those will be few and
far between as more and more people decide to
ignore him.

It's really kind of sad because there was a time
when Gaynz actually had something worthwhile to
contribute. Now, he puts me in mind of one of those
street people who sit on the sidewalk and yell
profanity at you when you walk by if you just
happen to look their way.

What's that disease called anyway? Is it Tourettes
Syndrome? Yes, that's it.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Why do you think Cappy tortures his cat? Is that what you do? I get
the impression he loves his cat and prolly takes good care of it.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 03:06 AM

Fishboy, seems to me that you're really concerned about me. I think you
should focus your attention elsewhere, as 1) I'm don't give a **** what you
think and 2) you're a fool.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
jon,
you are really a funny guy

don't get so bent out of shape.
it is just a newsgroup

let's see if i can help you........

social skills 101:

talk? is that what you call your posts?

talk is one sided, a monolugue, and response is not required.
when talk gets intelligent, it becomes conversation, which is generally
when two or more people exchange ideas.
whether they agree or not, really does not matter.

it is the high pitch of your voice that is of concern and may point to the
reason for the ganz is gay posts.

what you do here is more accurately known as an incessant whine, often
times accompanied by a tantrum.

apparently you don't have children, otherwise you would understand this is
the sort of thing that most young people learn to grow out of with
guidance from parents, usually by the age of 6 or 7, and begin the journey
of growing up with a realistic view towards the larger world.

when this doesn't happen, later in life it usually points to a persons
insecurities. when prolonged, it can develop into a more severe dilusional
view of the world, often requiring professional long term help.

the sweetheart standing next to me agrees that the forms of behavior you
present are a classic indication of a man with a small pee pee ......

didn't you also say, once or twice, you voted for kerry?
yes that would explain the rest............

can you see any of this?

gf.

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 03:07 AM

Moorony, **** you. You're a Canadian wuss who contributes nothing to the
world.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Well, obviously you can't shut up and won't let anyone else talk, so that
means you're a true wacko.

Ganzy... why don't you adjust your thong...... the pressure seems to be
impeding clear thought and reasonable behaviour.

You are sounding more like a homosexual that has outgrown his closet with
each post you make.

CM

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 03:07 AM

I know that's your technique for stimulation, but I prefer reading a book.
Perhaps if you didn't have your head so far up your rectum, you'd have
perceived it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... a wimp boy... full of idle threats and bs.

Let me take a wild guess... you inserted a vibrator up your ass and it
scrambled your brain?

I saw no threat or BS in Scotty's post.

CM

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 03:08 AM

I'm not interested in men.... talk to Horass or Scotty.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Is that what you do... worship Greek men who are dead?

...as opposed to you who worship men who prefer the Greek position??

CM

Flying Tadpole November 27th 04 03:52 AM

It's all right Katy. I know many who already refer to "Effin'
Tadpole", both on the water and on the cyberwaves. Though the
ones on the water are starting to die out, it's been so long
since Flying Tadpole II's reign of terror.

katysails wrote:

Better watch it...you'll be told to effin shut up....

Capt. Mooron November 27th 04 03:35 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I'm not interested in men.... talk to Horass or Scotty.

What's the matter Ganzy... once burned twice shy.... don't give up... I'm
certain that in Gay California there is some strapping man awaiting your
attention.

CM

Horvath November 27th 04 04:10 PM

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:03:28 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I'm a wimpy boy... full of idle threats and bs.

Of course.

Scout November 27th 04 04:31 PM

no way would I. the 2nd option applies to them
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Would you have given Hitler an honorable way out
Or Saddam Hussein, or bin Laden, or Charley Manson,
Genghis Khan, Ted Bundy, etc.

Jonathan Ganz November 27th 04 07:27 PM

"Horvath" wrote in message
I'm a faggot wimpy boy... full of idle threats and bs.

Of course.

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:18 AM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

You'd be able to work that out with a quick Google, but I'll save
you the trouble. AFter I created the MC character,

You've got to be kidding me!

Oz got
jealous, and felt that he too needed a foil, especially to beat
Neal with. So eventually he brought into being the wily Wiley
puppet,

I'm have a hard time believing that one too!

The antarctic expeditions
were another stroke of genius (it pains me to admit all this, of
course) because it allows Oz to take long holidays without having
to bother with the Wiley puppet,

Ah, so I guess I don't need to send Peter my resume? g

I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

So there's most of the puzzle. I leave it to you to spot the
third twin, though. A hint: all three twins are subjects of a
monarchy.

Donal or Capt. Mooron? Hmmm...

(I must stop signing my FT posts MC and my MC posts FT, or even
the slower members of the newsgroup will start wondering.)

CHeers! oops, I mean...
FT

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:20 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Perish the thought..... Capt. Neal always provides a unique perspective.
I admire him.

I find his off-topic posts entertaining.

I'm always all of the above, but I have a terribly narrow road of choice!

Have you considered a tactical ambush? :-)

No, thanks for the hint...hehee.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:29 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I have to admire you more and more for your sensible
convictions.

Well, thank you Capt.

But, I'm curious about what comprises a repulicaton
woman. Did you mean Republican? If so, that makes
you an even more valuable commodity.

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

Teenage boys grow up and leave the nest with great
rapidity. I most certainly could not abide them as
part of a package deal with Mommy but I am willing
to wait for a quality woman to finish her job of
getting them properly raised and out of the house.

Well, I love my boys and they can live at home with me as long as they wish.
We are a very close knit family and my boys are very well behaved. But I
find it's the children like mine that do leave the nest rather quickly.

That you are dedicated to them at the expense of
a committed relationship with a mate of your
choosing is commendable.

Thank you again.

This is indicative of your
character. A woman willing to sacrifice how own
selfish desires, particularly those of a security-
related nature, to raise her children in a stable
environment is a smart woman with proper moral values
and set-straight priorities. I like that in a woman.

I'm surprised. Most men find me extremely strange, but I guess I am if you
compare me to 98% of the women out there.

I'll wait for you. You're likely worth the wait.
But, don't go getting fat.

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time. The prices of seafood where I live costs more that New York
strip or Filet Mignon.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:31 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Tsk Tsk Tsk..... Capt Neal this woman is entirely to hot for the likes of
you. An attractive & delectable blonde bombshell with character and good
taste.

Ah, you are too kind. Thanks! blush

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:32 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I have found that any woman who comes up to my high
standards for intelligence, morals and attractive packaging
is smart enough to have nothing to do with me, sensible
enough to look elsewhere, and enough in demand to be
able to choose far better men.

Alas, sometimes life deals a losing hand . . .

Maybe it's your negative attitude that drives them away? You need to have
more confidence in yourself.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:35 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Take Heart Capt...... I have found that nothing is so attractive to a
woman as a man who feels he is not worthy of her attention.

Ah, so it's strategy that Capt. Neal is using on me. I would have never
guessed that, but of course I don't think like a man. Must be the Venus and
Mars thing.

Far better men?.... Real Men are few and far between these days.

Amen!

The
infestation of liberal, queer eye for a straight guy, Glory Sail member,
pec-implanted, limp wristed whiners, labelling themselves as men due to
their 'fault of nature' gender is disgusting! I pity the poor women
looking over a sea of males and unable to find a single one to meet their
base requirements of masculinity... mainly because of the plethora of
pseudo men.... masquerading as Village People prototypes. No wonder
these fine ladies despair.... faced with a banquet of imitation men
attempting to mimic the attributes that come naturally to those of us who
are real men.

Very true!

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:41 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
She probably has missed out in the physical
appearance department because she hasn't yet gotten the nerve to
post a real photo or herself.

Do not mistake her humility as reason to doubt her appearance...... the
lady is a knock-out!

blush
Don't forget you promised not to post my picture or e-mail it to anyone
else. :-)

Any true Republican would gladly part with his trigger finger to be with
her. I only wish I measured up to her requirements.....

You do for the most part...

unfortunately she believes I have too.... [I hate to even use the
word]..... "liberal" a view for her tastes.

I think you are just misinformed about certain issues.

This delicious example of a woman can only be tamed by a Real Man......
and I warn you her standards of conservatism are not for the meek!

LOL!

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:49 AM

"katysails" wrote:

I've asked you repeatedly to not gay up threads I've started. I consider
that rude, intemperate, and antagonistic. I am offended by it. If you
haven't figured that out by now, then so be it. Plenty of others are scik
of it, too. A jibe once in a while is funny, but your persistence is
anmnoying and thoughtless. I consider your continuing to gay things up in
threads as being a provacative act. Too bad you're too blind to see it.

I totally agree, as do a few others in this newsgroup.

I also took great offense at your calling LP a dyke and telling her to F
off....You do not know her.

Thank you Katy. I've put Jon in the kill file so many times, but Jon
figured out that Outlook filters by e-mail addresses, so I have to do it
repeatedly.

I don't have time anymore to read the newsgroups, so I have to drop some
people in there for time conservation. The only time I read Jon's posts is
when he morphs his e-mail or someone else takes the time to respond to him.
I tried to have a decent conversation with him, but when he opposed my
personal views, he started with the childish name calling. What Jon doesn't
realize is that I really don't care what he says to or about me.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:53 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

As for LP, I regret any bad things I've written about her
in the past. I am truly sorry for being rude to her at times.
I thought she was a sock puppet but now I'm not so sure.

I am sorry for what I've said about you, too. Most of what I remember
saying was in jest or to troll you for a response. I find you entertaining,
like many others on this ng.

I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that website?
That was me entertaining myself. :-)

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:03 AM

"Scout" wrote:

We're (I'm) waiting for the old Jon to come back. Seems to me things went
south with the election campaigns.

Be sure and let me know when Jon gets back to being his old self and I will
take him out of my kill file. I don't hate anyone, I just don't have time
for his hate filled gay forging posts.

I guess that's why they say what they say about discussing religion and
politics.

I remember my mother telling me that before she died when I was a teenager.
I've always tried to avoid those threads, because they never seem to
accomplish much.

LP

Flying Tadpole November 28th 04 06:09 AM

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip

You've got to be kidding me!

snip

I'm have a hard time believing that one too!

snip

I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

snip

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Well, the smoke and mirrors worked on at least two other regular
psoters in this newsgroup. It was worth a try, I thought. _Now_
I'll start drinking...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:18 AM

"katysails" wrote:

Yes, but the vituperative acid within me soon dissolves any hook you could
set allowing me to swim free leaving you once again holding the proverbial
empty rod....

Hehee. I'm going to have to remember that one and use it some time. Not
here, of course.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:24 AM

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

Oh jeeze, I can easily send you a resume and a photo. Does my photo make
dirfference on what I will be paid?

In fact, no. Merely idle curiosity.

Hehee. You are the first, or the last for that matter. Men are such visual
creatures.

Can I take me 2 teenage sons with me?

You can take my 2 teenage daughters with you too provided they're not
on my ship :-)

I don't mind, I love children. But you didn't answer the question.

I was just offered a job for $100,000 dollars a year in the USA. Being
my
own boss and all of that...can you counter the offer?

If you're so shallow as to be solely motivated by money and power - no.

No, actually I'm not shallow at all. I was hoping you would respond by
telling me that the money would provide the neccesities of life and the
experience would be more than what money and power could ever do for me.

That niche is already filled.

By whom? You? ;-)

LP

Jonathan Ganz November 28th 04 06:28 AM

Don't bother. When you get around to it, check out Neal's and other's gay,
women, anyone different than they are postings.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz November 28th 04 06:28 AM

I hope you two are not going to kiss in public.... yech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scout November 28th 04 10:37 AM

I knew it! LOL
that chicken was a riot ~ she even scolded me for telling her to do
something naughty!
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote

DSK November 28th 04 02:49 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Alas, sometimes life deals a losing hand . . .

So, once again you're blaming some outside influence for your own failings?

Lady Pilot wrote:
Maybe it's your negative attitude that drives them away?

No, it's more likely the smell.

.... You need to have
more confidence in yourself.

Maybe so, but how would he justify it?

DSK

Capt. Neal® November 28th 04 03:52 PM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:sndqd.78615$EZ.27872@okepread07...

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

I thought pilots weren't allowed to drink up to 24 hours
before a flight. I guess you managed to get time off
for the holiday. You must rate because I know Thanks-
giving is a very busy time for air travel.

I'm surprised. Most men find me extremely strange, but I guess I am if you
compare me to 98% of the women out there.

The only thing I find unusual about you is your honesty
and openness. It is, indeed, unusual these days to meet
women who don't feel the need to protect themselves and
their interests by playing games. Not that I don't blame
women who do because there are many good reasons for
them to do so considering what many man have become -
pond scum with no moral values who only wish to use and
abuse a woman for whatever floats his boat.

That you aren't hiding behind a shield of subtrefuge
further bolsters the observation that you are a woman
of character and strength of convictions.

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time. The prices of seafood where I live costs more that New York
strip or Filet Mignon.

Alas, seafood is becoming expensive most everywhere. Even here
in the Keys where it's harvested, it isn't cheap at all. There is
casual restaurant in Key Largo, however, that on Friday nites,
has all-you-can-eat, freshly caught, deep fried grouper with
fries, baked beans, cole slaw, hush puppies etc. and all you
can drink draft beer for ten bucks. If you're ever in the area
look me up. I'll treat and I won't bite and you won't need
a handgun - (Poor Katy, she is just so afraid she would not
be able to keep her hands off me and, being a virtuous woman,
she would be conflicted to a great degree wishing to adhere
to her marriage vows - bless her heart! How truly torn she must
be even considering suicide as a solution.)

CN

DSK November 28th 04 08:28 PM

Crapt. Neal® wrote:
Mr. King is just having a Gaynz moment. He still resents
me for making all the advertising he used to do on the
newsgroup an unacceptable practice.

???

When did I advertise anything, and what?

DSK