Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default What did I get???

Well, how would my birthday be complete without upsetting Scotty Potti and Loco
with a list of a few of my gifts...

From Suzanne....A Pentax Optio S5I, a tiny 5MP camera for times when I don't
want to lug the big ones around! Nice!!!! Smaller than a credit card!
From two ex-girlfriends....Nikon SB 600 flash for the Nikon, which I'm keeping
afterall.
From friends....1100 dollars in Circuit City and Harvey's giff certificates!
Also: 500 dollars in Babies R Us giftcards!!! Arrrrgggg!!!
Dinner was at the 5 Boro Cafe followed by a D&D cake.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm buying a lot of classical music for Thomas
today

RB