Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
on its way
Scout

Thank you!

I'm very impressed. The Intro sounds like it was recorded by a live
orchestra.

In a few months I'll post my efforts. I started to learn the piano about 4
years ago. It's very "motivating" to hear what other members of the ng can
do.

Thanks

Donal
--

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
Donal, I'll post it on my ATT site when I get a chance.
Or if you want, I can email it to you (it's less than a meg).
Scout

Omit "ospam" from my addy. ie lanode dot com.

I'd like to hear it.

regards

Donal

Scout

I'm glad you like it.
But to be fair, I only converted it from a CD to an MP3.
I'm an otherwise a talentless clod.
Scout

"Donal" wrote