Bobsprit

Default What did I get???

Well, how would my birthday be complete without upsetting Scotty Potti and Loco
with a list of a few of my gifts...

From Suzanne....A Pentax Optio S5I, a tiny 5MP camera for times when I don't
want to lug the big ones around! Nice!!!! Smaller than a credit card!
From two ex-girlfriends....Nikon SB 600 flash for the Nikon, which I'm keeping
afterall.
From friends....1100 dollars in Circuit City and Harvey's giff certificates!
Also: 500 dollars in Babies R Us giftcards!!! Arrrrgggg!!!
Dinner was at the 5 Boro Cafe followed by a D&D cake.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm buying a lot of classical music for Thomas
today

RB
Scout

What do you like? I have a very nice collection and I've converted many of
my CD's to MP3s. I find it easier to take my music sailing this way.
btw - I'm a descendent of the German composer who wrote the first piece
(formally) played by Mozart. That info and $5 will get you a slice of NY
style pizza.
Scout

"Bobsprit" wrote
I'm buying a lot of classical music for Thomas
today

RB

Bobsprit

What do you like? I have a very nice collection and I've converted many of
my CD's to MP3s.

Pretty much any classical. I have a good collection, mostly on CD now. Thomas
certainly responds to the music. I'll wait a while before introducing Etta
James and Pink Floyd.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Pretty much any classical.

Hoo Boy! .... yup Bob's a real classical music afficiando!

I have a good collection, mostly on CD now.

I doubt he meant 'vinyl albums' when he asked about your classical music
collection Bob!

Thomas
certainly responds to the music.

Cripes Man... at that age they respond to warm milk, smiles and barking
dogs!

CM

Bobsprit

Pretty much any classical.

Hoo Boy! .... yup Bob's a real classical music afficiando!

Actually I am. Is this a problem for you?

RB

Bobsprit

Thomas
certainly responds to the music.

Cripes Man... at that age they respond to warm milk, smiles and barking
dogs!

They also show a temperment adjustment when soothing music is played.
Again, do you have a problem with is or are you just offended by classical
music?

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Pretty much any classical.

Hoo Boy! .... yup Bob's a real classical music afficiando!

Actually I am. Is this a problem for you?

Actually...... Yes!

It's like someone asking if you are into boats.... and what kind of boats
are you into..... with the subsequent reply of pretty much any boats. It
speaks volumes about the shallow depth and dubious veracity of your claim.

You can no sooner like all Classical Music than you can like all Rock
Music!.... but most likely if the question had been regarding Rock Music you
would have been able to name some bands.

CM

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Thomas
certainly responds to the music.

Cripes Man... at that age they respond to warm milk, smiles and barking
dogs!

They also show a temperment adjustment when soothing music is played.
Again, do you have a problem with is or are you just offended by classical
music?

Temperment Adjustment??!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

How Anal!

CM

Bobsprit

Actually I am. Is this a problem for you?

Actually...... Yes!

Listing the specific areas of interest in classical music would take up far too
much space and item. My areas of study range of religious to modern classical,
from operetta to Japanese Trios.
Most people who love classical tend to love all of it and I'm no different.
Sorry if my response was too broad for you.

RB
Bobsprit

It's like someone asking if you are into boats.... and what kind of boats
are you into..... with the subsequent reply of pretty much any boats.

Abd it would be an honest answer because I do love all boats. I LOVE
powerboats, trawlers and fishing boats and ski boats just as love sailing
boats.

"In youth I fell in love with the lines of all ships that traveled the oceans
and turned a loving eye towards them."

Sorry, Mooron. You've only betrayed a shallow cynical view that is yours to
bear.
Best of luck with that!

RB