Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes Man... at that age they respond to warm milk, smiles and

barking
dogs!

They also show a temperment adjustment when soothing music is

played.
Again, do you have a problem with is or are you just offended by

classical
music?

Temperment Adjustment??!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

You can get the same effect with a Jack-in-the-Box playing 'Pop goes
the Weasel'.

Good Grief...... don't burst Bob's Bubble!!

I remember my brother admonishing his 5 year old daughter with " I made you
, I can destroy you... and make another one just like you!" Now that's
parenting 101!!

CM

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Temperment Adjustment??!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

You can get the same effect with a Jack-in-the-Box playing 'Pop

goes
the Weasel'.

Good Grief...... don't burst Bob's Bubble!!

Perhaps he could 'study' it for a few years, and then learn to
'appreciate' it.

Scotty

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message

Moroon and Scotty liked Mozart until they found out the name was "Mozart",
and
not "Ozark", They were further chagrined to discover that Mozart's
hairstyle was
NOT a mullet. If they ever realize that Mozart never even heard of NASCAR,
they'll be crushed!!!

How the heck did Scotty get lumped into this???

Ozark Mountain Daredevils.... now that's classical!

CM

Maxprop

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

They also show a temperment adjustment when soothing music is played.

War of 1812 finale?

Max

Bobsprit

It seems to me that
persons holding such a point of view have only one goal.... and that is to
convince others of their purported intellect and supposed good taste.

That's a laugh. You seek to have me name drop classical composers and when I
don't "it's to impress???!!!!"
Bwahahahaha! Oh, okay!

RB

Bobsprit

So now you claim to love Macgregor's, cheap inflatable dinghies,
battleships, rafts, jet skis, styro sailboats, Oil Tankers, Container
Vessels, Korean Longliners and Japanese Drift Netters as well as Whaling
vessels?

I love boats of all kinds.

RB
Bobsprit

discordent and unpleasant at first.

No it's not

No? Perhaps you can tell me what famous European composer said the following?

"Not even a Chinaman can hum the melody of most Chinese Classical."

It was one of Bernstein's favorite quotes and quite accurate, but YOU know
better!

RB
Bobsprit

he was right. I own several Chinese recordings not including the modern.

Because the composer told you??? ...... that speaks volumes!

Yes, it's called LEARNING. We can often LEARN from those who are gifted in a
art.
Try it sometime!

RB
Bobsprit

And you've clearly had no philisophical reflection on the arts beyond
what a child might feel.

How convieniently pretentious

It's clearly obvious. Your effort to troll only revealed the simple fact that
you are massively limited.
Again.

RB
Bobsprit

saying
"I like breathing."

No it's not..... breathing is a requirement!

Not it's not. It's a programmed reflex that can be haulted any time you wish.

RB