BoatBanter.com

-   -   Your Boat Sucks If..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25027-your-boat-sucks-if.html)

Bobsprit November 10th 04 12:18 PM

Your Boat Sucks If.....

Your boat sucks IF.....

It's PHRF is over 100 on average
It was Built before 1995
It doesn't have a genset and AC/Heating system
It doesn't have 6'5 headroom or better
It doesn't have new color radar and chartplotter
You have to take out a loan to buy it.
It doesn't come with a new dinghy and outboard
It doesn't have forward looking sonar
It doesn't have SSB, VHF and Sat Phone
It doesn't have a seperate stall shower

Does your boat qualify by meeting or exceeding these??? I employed Loco-Logic
to create the list!!!!

RB

Capt. Mooron November 10th 04 01:53 PM

The winter is upon us..... Bob's redoing his much critiqued presentation
of . " I'm getting a New Boat"
It's a second hand play and the performance is certain to match. :-D

CM

Bobsprit November 10th 04 02:01 PM

The winter is upon us..... Bob's redoing his much critiqued presentation
of . " I'm getting a New Boat"

Okay, okay....one more rewrite, Coward.

RB

SAIL LOCO November 10th 04 03:04 PM

It doesn't have a seperate stall shower.

The real reason behind Boobs desire to move up. He can't fit in a normal head
and take a shower.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Bobsprit November 10th 04 03:12 PM

It doesn't have a seperate stall shower.

The real reason behind Boobs desire to move up. He can't fit in a normal head
and take a shower.

few people over 6 feet can. Suzanne weighs 135 lbs and would rather use the
sunshower. But a stall shower is the proper thing to have on a REAL modern
boat.

RB

Scott Vernon November 10th 04 03:27 PM

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...

The real reason behind Boobs desire to move up. He can't fit in a

normal head
and take a shower.

few people over 600lbs. can. Suzanne weighs 335 lbs and would

Horvath November 10th 04 11:38 PM

On 10 Nov 2004 12:18:02 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Your boat sucks IF.....

It's PHRF is over 100 on average
It was Built before 1995
It doesn't have a genset and AC/Heating system
It doesn't have 6'5 headroom or better
It doesn't have new color radar and chartplotter
You have to take out a loan to buy it.
It doesn't come with a new dinghy and outboard
It doesn't have forward looking sonar
It doesn't have SSB, VHF and Sat Phone
It doesn't have a seperate stall shower

Does your boat qualify by meeting or exceeding these??? I employed Loco-Logic
to create the list!!!!

Only one shower? I've got two. You also forgot to mention the
microwave.

Bobsprit November 10th 04 11:39 PM

RB

My mates new Benny has a bow thruster!

Now Scotty Potty is all excited.

RB

Donal November 10th 04 11:46 PM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Your boat sucks IF.....
It doesn't have SSB, VHF and Sat Phone

You going sailing, huh?

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You don't need SSB or SatPhone until you are more than 1/2 mile from your
marina.... a *lot* more.

Regards

Donal

Overproof November 11th 04 12:09 AM

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Your boat sucks IF.....

You going sailing, huh?

Donal... it's obvious that Bob is dedicated to consuming as much of the fuel
as possible that his commander in chief is liberating in Irag. He'll be
motoring as usual...95% of the time. The vessel will need a diesel genset to
power all that stuff when he decides to actually sail it. While plugged in
shoreside Bob will effectively destroy his much proclaimed energy efficency.

It's sad... truly sad....

CM