Jonathan Ganz

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Take the hint......I'm stupid.

--
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
For some stupid reason, the US Dept. of State renewed my passport.

:-)

John Cairns

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

Not a problem. I'm in Australia and have the entire South Pacific to
play in.

PDW

Heh heh, the US Navy is pretty big. If they decide to board you somewhere in
the Pacific I would let them, keep your hands in plain sight at all times,
don't make any sudden movements.
John Cairns

Peter Wiley

Not a problem. I'm in Australia and have the entire South Pacific to
play in.

PDW

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:36:57 +1100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:28:44 +1100, OzOne wrote:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:13:06 GMT,
scribbled thusly:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:43:21 +1100, OzOne wrote:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:36:16 GMT,

scribbled thusly:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:55:23 +1100, OzOne wrote:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:47:05 GMT,

scribbled thusly:

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:15:07 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

And, you guys can go to Cuba no problem...

Not any more, they can't. Unless they somehow avoid all U.S.
controlled
waters.
That's getting harder to do.

BB

The USCG is now stopping foreign registered vessels transiting their
water to Cuba?
Ya gotta be kidding me!

Not kidding. And there are Island Nations who allow the U.S. to treat
their
waters as if they were U.S. waters as well.

BB
Hey, I can undrstand being looked at, and maybe stopped and inspected,
but restricting access to Cuba is another story.

Get used to it. If you are stopped, and it is determined that your boat
is
merely capable of reaching Cuba, you are subject to incarceration and
seizing of
your boat. Oh, yeah... You don't ever get the boat or it's contents back,
if you
are wondering.

What!?
Foreign vessels transiting to Cuba?

No way! Surely!

Get used to it.

Not a problem. We simply won't bother visiting the USA by boat.

That won't keep you safe at this point. There are huge stretches of ocean that
you think are international waters that the US no longer recognizes as such.
Stay in Canada or risk seizure and prison. I'm not kidding at all.

BB

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message

Not any more, they can't. Unless they somehow avoid all U.S. controlled
waters.
That's getting harder to do.

You're joking right??!!!
Bermuda is a 6 day sail away......
Bahamas another week from there...
British Virgins... Jamaica ...Cuba!

No Canadian in their right mind would pull into the USA nowadays unless it
was a destination or emergency.

Not to mention direct flights...

CM

gonefishiing

quit kidding with us jon
gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Is that how you get off? I prefer sex with women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

he's not kidding.

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
quit kidding with us jon
gf.

--
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
Is that how you get off? I prefer sex with men.

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Now repeat after me..... "How Ya'll doin' ...Eh?"

Ya'll??? Oh, I forgot--you're from the Texas region of Canada, eh?

Yessiree... you'll all soon be reconsidering Ben Franklin's choice for
your national symbol! :-D

For your information, the wild turkey is more intelligent, cleaner, and more
loyal to its mate than the bald eagle. And it tastes better, too.

Max

Maxprop

wrote in message

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:15:07 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz" wrote:

And, you guys can go to Cuba no problem...

Not any more, they can't.

Sure they can, but they'll probably have to remain there.

Max

Horvath

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:29:34 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

So can you. Stick a JATO rocket up your ass and blast off.

Are you trying to out-gay Jon-boy?

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 2 July 15th 04 05:29 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 1 July 14th 04 04:35 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM