Jonathan Ganz

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Say what? Has there been a change in the universe for 'perhaps
the isotopic degradation levels are low enough now', ie to have
reduced?? Far as I was aware, specific isotopes still decay at
the rates those isotopes have always decayed at. If not, we're
all in dire, dire trouble.

My background in nuclear physics is limited, but I was under the
impression
that isotopic substances can be manipulated in constituency sufficiently
alter the "hotness" as required. Perhaps decay rate is not the
appropriate
term.

Apparently quite limited. g

Jonathan Ganz

Read for yourself....

http://www.fact-index.com/s/sy/symbi...tion_army.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Maxprop wrote:
What's really amusing is that I was sympathetic to the SLA then. A
close
friend had been a school chum of Patty Hearst's, and she attempted to
get
Patty to hide out with her in the mountains for a while. She apparently
spoke with her by phone once or twice, but Patty wasn't able to get to
Colorado at the time, for one reason or another. Perhaps she didn't

trust
anyone. We'd have hidden her in our place at the time, as well. My
wife
and I laugh about this from time to time.

There you go folks. He was sympathetic to the SLA, a bunch of
murdering *******s. And, he still laughs about it.

Um, Jon, would you care to enlighten us as to exactly whom the SLA
murdered?

Max

Scott Vernon

Shut up bob, straight folks are talking.

--
wrote ...

Talking about your dating habits again?

BoB

Bobsprit

And my name is not Bob, you illiterate fat Elvis impersonator!

You mean he's NOT Elvis....!!!

(Sniffle)

RB/Loco/Scotty/Katy/Joe

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 2 July 15th 04 05:29 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 1 July 14th 04 04:35 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM