Jonathan Ganz

For some stupid reason, the US Dept. of State renewed my passport. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message

Canada Wins, USA Wins, everyone is happy.

Excellent Idea Michael.... and considering the impending draft in the
USA it won't be long before the remaining Republican Draft Dodgers start
migrating across in droves as well... . at least the ones who's families
can't "arrange" to have them avoid direct battlefield experience.

We'll turn all of your Republican refugees into polite, considerate, pot
smokin', beer drinkin', anti-gun, pro gay marriage, peaceniks in a matter
of a couple of years.

Now repeat after me..... "How Ya'll doin' ...Eh?"

Yessiree... you'll all soon be reconsidering Ben Franklin's choice for
your national symbol! :-D

CM

Jonathan Ganz

And, you guys can go to Cuba no problem...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Yes.... the week of Spring, the week of Summer and the week of Fall.
It's not like you'll notice considering you'd be way to stoned to care.
:-D

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
and a 3 week sailing season, eh.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Come on Up Scout... the women are friendly, the beer's always cold,

we got
kick-ass bud, free healthcare and no military draft since we keep

those
spots open for the folks from Quebec looking for job security!!. :-D

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
news If it comes to it CM, you'll tell them I always spoke kindly of

Canada,
eh?
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Now repeat after me..... "How Ya'll doin' ...Eh?"

Scott Vernon

Take the hint......get lost.

--
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
For some stupid reason, the US Dept. of State renewed my passport.

:-)

Scott Vernon

So can you. Stick a JATO rocket up your ass and blast off.

--
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
And, you guys can go to Cuba no problem...

John Cairns

OzOne wrote in message ...
The USCG is now stopping foreign registered vessels transiting their
water to Cuba?
Ya gotta be kidding me!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

CG has been boarding vessels in the Caribbean for years, doesn't matter
where they're registered or if they're in international waters.
John Cairns

felton

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:34:44 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message ...
The USCG is now stopping foreign registered vessels transiting their
water to Cuba?
Ya gotta be kidding me!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

CG has been boarding vessels in the Caribbean for years, doesn't matter
where they're registered or if they're in international waters.
John Cairns

I think it may be dicey getting there by boat, but it is still
possible to fly in from Canada, Mexico or other non US "gateways", as
far as I know. I must admit that I have a desire to go, probably just
because the government doesn't allow it I dated a Cuban gal for
several years and I sort of developed an interest in the area. I have
this crazy belief that we Americans should be free to travel
regardless of the desires of a certain group of Florida residents who,
by the way, ARE allowed to travel down there. Screw that.

It looks like I could catch a flight from Mexico. Maybe I'll send GWB
a postcard if I go, and just to be on the safe side, I'll sign it from
Joe in crayon.

http://www.cubalinda.com/

In case anyone wants to book a tour.

A semi-unrelated item. I highly recommend the movie The Motorcycle
Diaries, currently out. It is an interesting look at South America in
1952 as seen by Ernesto "Che" Guevara's and reported in his journals.
Great flick. Two thumbs up, for those of us with thumbs

Jonathan Ganz

Is that how you get off? I prefer sex with women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So can you. Stick a JATO rocket up your ass and blast off.

--
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
And, you guys can go to Cuba no problem...

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 2 July 15th 04 05:29 PM
Cavitation problem Claude Bolduc General 1 July 14th 04 04:35 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM