Bobsprit

Default Bwahahahaha! Haha!

Loco wrote...

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"
DSK

Loco wrote...
I call a fast 30 footer with an oven a
pretty good "cruiser"

Horvath wrote:
What's the oven for? We use ours to store food like potatoe chips,
pretzels, chee-to's, and fritos.

Never had any real bisquits, have you?

DSK

Bobsprit

Horvath wrote:
What's the oven for? We use ours to store food like potatoe chips,
pretzels, chee-to's, and fritos.

Never had any real bisquits, have you?

Sure he has!!!

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...-multi-dog-bis
cuits---500g.jpg

RB
Horvath

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:34:27 -0400, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
What's the oven for? We use ours to store food like potatoe chips,
pretzels, chee-to's, and fritos.

Never had any real bisquits, have you?

Certainly. They have them at KFC.

Bobsprit

Certainly. They have them at KFC.

Horvath means Kelly's Fag Club around the corner from his house!

RB
SAIL LOCO

What's the oven for?

Warming cinnamon buns in the morning.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

What's the oven for?

Warming cinnamon buns in the morning.

Which mornings? You already told everyone you do mostly daysails. The oven is a
waste, but it does make for a "good cruising boat", right?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Yeah .. he can justify the extra weight because loco has a 7 lb anchor as a
primary!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| What's the oven for?
|
| Warming cinnamon buns in the morning.
|
| Which mornings? You already told everyone you do mostly daysails. The oven
is a
| waste, but it does make for a "good cruising boat", right?
|
| Bwahahahahaha!
|
| RB

Bush Busted!!!!!! Bwahahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 106 August 30th 04 12:19 AM
Billy jane? Bwahahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 12th 03 05:18 PM
Bwahahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 25 September 1st 03 02:51 AM
Bwahahahaha, Billy Jane!!! CANDChelp ASA 10 July 22nd 03 02:27 AM
Lincoln LS...Bwahahahaha! CANDChelp ASA 0 July 22nd 03 12:56 AM