Bobsprit

Default Billy jane? Bwahahahaha!

Bobsprit,

Please block all contact on the C&C sailnet list with Binary Bill. I, and I'm
sure others, appreciate that you've avoided entanglements with the
alt.sailing.asa crowd. Let's keep it C&C all the way!

As far as I know, Bill is a troll, but also the owner of a C&C 27. If he's
not, then he's spent a lot of time defending a boat he doesn't own!

a f not Bill, who decided to attack Stu for some unknown reason. He sounds
crazy

Just block him and be done with it.

Tick Tick Tick!

RB
Bobsprit

Is this the same "Bobsprit" who was kicked off the list, and is now
not allowed to post under that name any longer?

Would you like me to post under Bobsprit? I can anytime. My ID is no secret.
Everyone knows who I am.
Now everyone knows who you are!!!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

What Happened, Billy Jane? Bobsprit ASA 6 September 12th 03 02:24 PM
Hey, Billy Jane Bobsprit ASA 0 September 12th 03 11:31 AM
Billy Jane Takes a Beating! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:27 PM
Bwahahahaha, Billy Jane!!! CANDChelp ASA 10 July 22nd 03 02:27 AM
Billy Jane CANDChelp ASA 0 July 21st 03 11:59 AM