DSK

Have you read about John O'Neill's testimony that he was with Kerry in
Camobodia, and his testimony that Kerry lied about being in Cambodia?

SAIL LOCO wrote:
I never heard or read where O'Neill said that. Never! Post a link. Your
starting to look silly here.

Looking silly to a guy who actually *believes* John O'Neill and the
Swift Boat Veterans For "Truth" are totally honest and motivated solely
by the goodness of their hearts is not a big worry for me.

DSK

DSK

Maxprop wrote:
What is being discussed is essentially fitness to be the Commander in Chief
of the US military forces. Bush has done this for four years.

Yes.

1- weakened the military and damaged national security
2- diminished veterans benefits
3- ignored the fallen, instead of honoring their sacrifice

Not to mention letting the Vice President use the military as his
personal cash cow and starting a pointless war.

... Like his
decisions or not

It's not a question of "liking" his decisions. It's fact. Ask the Pentagon.

... he's proven himself up to the job with consistency and
unflagging support for our troops.

I guess that's why he's raised taxes on military pay and cut military
benefits like health care for families and VA medical access. I guess
that's why they are talking about starting up the draft in 2005. I guess
that's why approx 47% of the military voted for Gore in 2000 and an even
higher percent expected to vote for Kerry this November.

.... What bothers me most is that he (Kerry) maligned ALL the
US troops in Vietnam, calling them "war criminals" while aiding and abetting
the enemy (meeting with Madame Bihn, the titular leader of the PRG, or Viet
Cong, in Paris) while still a member of the Naval Reserves, which is truly a
war crime and treasonous.

Baloney.

YMMV. The voters will decide.

Yes we will.

And *if* Kerry wins, I expect bogus impeachment proceedings to commence
immediately. The fascist right-wingers are determined to make this
country ungovernable.

DSK

thunder

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:32:29 +0000, SAIL LOCO wrote:

Have you read about John O'Neill's testimony that he was with Kerry in
Camobodia, and his testimony that Kerry lied about being in Cambodia?

I never heard or read where O'Neill said that. Never! Post a link. Your
starting to look silly here.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Not sure about "with" Kerry, but he did claim Kerry couldn't have been in
Cambodia. Yet, O'Neill *did* claim he was in Cambodia.

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/sp...es/000553.html
Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
"Horvath" wrote in message
Despite all the screaming from the left, nobody can prove that George
W. Bush was AWOL. OTOH, the eight year gap in Kerry's records is
quite glaring. I suspect that around the end of october, it will
become apparent to the general public.

Shame on Kerry eh, sounds like he got special treatment.

Let hope this info is apparent to all.. about the same time Kerrys
wife says Ossama will be captured.

Joe

Jonboy keeps forgetting to take his med... really sad.

Jonathan Ganz

Shame on Bush for killing 1000 of our troops. Shame on Bush for
destroying our environment. Shame on Bush for being the first
president since Hoover to have a net job loss during his term.
Shame on Bush for not doing more to prevent 9/11.

However, good for you for teaming up with Horass. You two
are perfect for each other. Real bottom boys.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...
"Horvath" wrote in message
Despite all the screaming from the left, nobody can prove that George
W. Bush was AWOL. OTOH, the eight year gap in Kerry's records is
quite glaring. I suspect that around the end of october, it will
become apparent to the general public.

Shame on Kerry eh, sounds like he got special treatment.

Let hope this info is apparent to all.. about the same time Kerrys
wife says Ossama will be captured.

Joe

DSK

Dave wrote:
Hmm. I notice Doug hasn't posted a reply to this either

Why bother? You certainly have no proof for any of your statements, and
so far you & Maxprop have refused to accept all evidence outside of Karl
Rove's propaganda. It's not my job to try and drag you, kicking and
screaming, into reality.

DSK

Vito

I dunno about Kerry but I did know a couple SEALS and other good guys who
assured me were NEVER in Cambodia and had some momentos to prove it. That's
their story and ....

I'm sure if Noxon were alive he'd tell you no Americans were ever in
Cambodia so we know they were not.

Right?

DSK

Dave wrote:
Strikes me that when you make a statement of fact you ought to be able to
support it.

True enough, if you care. OTOH, when one person presents logic and fact
and the other is raving about lemon-striped elephants or some such, then
there is really no point in continuing a discussion.

...the Kerry campaign is ... trying desperately to raise expectations of Bush in
the forthcoming debates, saying "George Bush is a very good debater. In
fact, he has never lost a debate in his political career."

And?

I can provide the full text of the message containing the quoted language,
including author, date and time of the message should you not believe me.

?? A straw man?

BTW you seem to want it both ways. Is Bush a good debater? Then why not
go the full three debates with Kerry? Did you think Bush won his debates
with Gore? A lot of people did.

Either Bush is intelligent enough to stand on his own two feet and
debate his positions on issues, and defend his record, in his own words
extemporaneously; in which case the Bush-Cheney campaign should proceed
with the debates. Otherwise, they shouldn't.

It sort of like how they didn't complain about how 527's should be
outlawed until after the Democrats got an advantage in 527 funding.

One of my largest objections to the Bush Administration is that his (and
most of his followers) have extremely flexible principles....

So now where's the support for your claim that O'Neill gave "testimony" that
he was with Kerry in Cambodia?

Ask O'Neill. He's sure to tell the truth on the subject, isn't he?

DSK

True enough, if you care. OTOH, when one person presents logic and fact
and the other is raving about lemon-striped elephants or some such, then
there is really no point in continuing a discussion..

SAIL LOCO wrote:
Come on Doug, nobody did that.

Tell you what... start demanding that Maxprop and Dave prove their
assertions for a couple of days... see where you get.

DSK

Horvath

On 27 Sep 2004 12:52:14 -0500, Dave wrote this
crap:

Face it, the Kerry campaign is sinking like a torpedoed Swift Boat. In their
latest effort they're trying desperately to raise expectations of Bush in
the forthcoming debates, saying "George Bush is a very good debater. In
fact, he has never lost a debate in his political career."

Kerry is only 5 points ahead in California. Face it, Kerry is going
downhill fast.