Jonathan Ganz

And, we all laughed at you. What's your point Mr. Poodle?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On 23 Sep 2004 23:11:31 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

She
also said that the documents didn't look right, but the content
was accurate.

I've previously pointed out how muddle-headed that statement is.

SAIL LOCO

Again, I don't know about some people. I know that Kerry received medals
for his actions. His record is fairly complete and public for the most part.
If there is more information, I'd love to see it.

Where have you been? Kerry refuses to make his service records available.
Funny he takes no heat for this from the evening news folks like Bush does.

Given the two situations, I'm inclined to vote for someone who has had
distinguished military service and a long public record, most of which I
like

The Kerry handlers have already come out and said the first medal was
probably not deserved. Kerry's commanding officer said he through Kerry out of
his office (tent) when he applied for the medal. Then he said Kerry went
around him to obtain the medal.
What has Kerry voted for while in office that you admire?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
SAIL LOCO wrote:
Where have you been? Kerry refuses to make his service records available.
Funny he takes no heat for this from the evening news folks like Bush does.

I guess even O'Reilly can understand there's a world of difference
between not showing up for a physical against a direct order
vs. serving honorably.

Given the two situations, I'm inclined to vote for someone who has had
distinguished military service and a long public record, most of which I
like

The Kerry handlers have already come out and said the first medal was
probably not deserved. Kerry's commanding officer said he through Kerry out of
his office (tent) when he applied for the medal. Then he said Kerry went
around him to obtain the medal.

More right wing bs.

What has Kerry voted for while in office that you admire?

Just about everything if you bother to actually read about his votes.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Maxprop wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Ah, you mean like the Swiftboat Vets who served alongside Kerry in Vietnam?

Yes. The ones on his boat.

Rather interviewed Bush's commander's secretary.

And he's telling the truth while Kerry's commanding officers are lying? Of
course we all know that secretaries never lie and commanding officers never
tell the truth, right?

Who is he? It's a woman. What's her motivation? She said she liked
Bush. She seemed pretty credible to me. Which commanding officers are
those? Doug already posted the link about the fabrications.

Both Admiral Zumwalt and Rear Admiral Hoffman have stated that Kerry's
applications for the three Purple Hearts and his Silver Star were bogus.
Now why should we discount their proclamations while beliving some
secretary's claim?

Bull****.

Nope. She may be telling the truth. So might the admirals. The point is
that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. (Hey, even the
genders are right in this case, eh?) You can't have it both ways. Without
documentation, neither side is verifiable.

You didn't even bother to check the facts did you?

Kerry could execute a Standard Form 180, releasing ALL his military records,
including the applications for the Purple Hearts and the Silver and Bronze
stars. And Bush could answer the questions of *where were you* and *why
didn't you report for the physical exam.* Until then it is all conjecture,
and for either the dems or GOP to claim otherwise is just so much smoking
blowing in the political wind.

Asked and answered.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

SAIL LOCO

OTOH your point is why there are so many contradictions in the "Swift
Boat Veterans For (ahem) Truth" between each others stories; and in many
cases, with the the stories they have told now against Kerry and the
stories they told back then.

I have read extensively regarding the Swift Boat Veterans since I was in
Vietnam in the Navy. I haven't seen the contradictions you speak of.

"some" = 1(that's one)
Usually "some" = at least 3.

That's right. Some is usually 3 or more. I've only read about one guy
changing his story. Would you post the names of the other two.

"Contradicted"= 0, unless you can post a link to the contrary written by
the person in question.

Haven't seen any contradictions in their stories. Please post.

So, your standard of proof varies according to what you want to believe?

No, as you can see I'm asking you for proof since I haven't seen anything
regarding your statements anywhere else.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

I guess that comes under the heading of "heard it so often you think it
must be true."

So DSK, are you staiting here in public that Kerry has not refused to release
his records?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

Right on! Thank God for Dan Rather!

There's a man of integrity. Ole Dan claims to be a marine. Problem is he quit
boot camp. If you don't finish boot camp you ain't a marine.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
DSK

SAIL LOCO wrote:
I have read extensively regarding the Swift Boat Veterans since I was in
Vietnam in the Navy. I haven't seen the contradictions you speak of.

Of course not.

Have you read about John O'Neill's testimony that he was with Kerry in
Camobodia, and his testimony that Kerry lied about being in Cambodia?
Seems to me that one or the other must be... umm... not entirely truthful.

That's right. Some is usually 3 or more. I've only read about one guy
changing his story. Would you post the names of the other two.

Actually I think there's seven or eight who have been challenged on
"inconsistancies" in their story, and recanted, including the one who
claimed to be Kerry's CO and later changed this to say he 'was in
Kerry's chain of command.'

Not to mention that the whole 'Swift Boat Veteran' thing was originally
purported to be a "public service" by patriotic veterans, and it turned
out to be paid for by Republicans and directed (albeit in a quasi-legal
under-the-counter way) by the Bush-Cheney campaign.

Haven't seen any contradictions in their stories.

Well, if you read the paid-for advertising, of course you won't. If OTOH
you check into the news, you will.

So, your standard of proof varies according to what you want to believe?

No, as you can see I'm asking you for proof since I haven't seen anything
regarding your statements anywhere else.

What would you accept as proof? Maxpropsprit insists that all "media"
including web sites are biased; although he seems to not realize that
this makes his info biased as well.

DSK

DSK

Right on! Thank God for Dan Rather!

???

SAIL LOCO wrote:
There's a man of integrity. Ole Dan claims to be a marine. Problem is he quit
boot camp. If you don't finish boot camp you ain't a marine.

Now there I agree with you.

DSK

Scott Vernon

"Maxprop" wrote ...