Thom Stewart

Tom Brody is not a "Son of a Gun" He is of claimed parentship, with
love and pride and a name to be proud of!

Ole Thom/ to Young Thom

katysails

....and deaf for life....
"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
Now if Thomas was born aboard ship between two cannons as they
were fired, first on one side then the other, he'd be a son of a gun.

"Bobsprit" wrote

Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds and very

healthy.
We were aboard Alien grilling up some chicken when Suzanne said she felt

few
contractions. There was a lot of wake action from passing boats and

perhaps
this was a factor....probably not. We went home and by 10:00 pm she was

ready
to go to the hospital. All went well though is was pretty surreal. He's
certainly going to be a good sailor! I'll post a pic in a few days.

Be back soon!

Robert B

katysails

Couldn't lower it any....
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Congrats Suzy and Bob; best of luck Tom. Bobsprit, follow Old
THom's advice, that you've now an individual and eventually adult
to live in your love, care and guardianship, and you'll get
through the next 20 years OK.

bobsprit, I don't really know what this is going to do to your
public image...:^|

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

SAIL LOCO

Well I've been away. Did this baby explode out of the bitch's stomach?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Thom Stewart

Loco,

You know better than that. Babies don't explode. He came through the
"MALE SLOT!" That's why it is called a DELIVERY.

Cheeze, get a clue!

Ole Thom

katysails

uncalled for.....
"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Well I've been away. Did this baby explode out of the bitch's stomach?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

katysails

Thom...he was referring to the "Alien" movie.....the aliens explode through
the victim's stomach....calling Suzy a "b" though, was unnecessary...calling
BS anything is fine....
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Loco,

You know better than that. Babies don't explode. He came through the
"MALE SLOT!" That's why it is called a DELIVERY.

Cheeze, get a clue!

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

He already knows more about boats than Loco.

So does the placenta.

RB
Bobsprit

The placenta probably has better luck with women than Loco does, too!

And traveled more.

RB

Sailor Lights the Olympic Torch katysails ASA 1 August 14th 04 06:07 AM
chrysler sailor 250 Derek General 2 July 2nd 04 09:36 PM
Baby Seats and Boats Bobsprit ASA 20 June 27th 04 10:15 PM
Looking For A Real Sailor Man Suzy Brody ASA 2 February 16th 04 08:19 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM