Suzy Brody

Default Looking For A Real Sailor Man

Hi. This is my first time posting to a Google group. I'm looking for
a manly sailor to sail my boat and give me orders. I own a 32'
sailboat on the LIS and take orders very well. My current loser
boyfriend won't sail my boat for more than a few hours at a time and
he's lousy in the sack. In fact, he can't get it up unless I call him
Captain Neal. Weird, huh? And then he only lasts 2 minutes or less.
Once I got on top and he thought he had a heart attack and I had to
rush him to the hospital, crying all the way (him, not me). Turns out
the big baby tore some muscle tissue. Sorry for the rambling.
Any big strong men out there want to give me a tumble, and sail my
boat e mail me.
I'll be waiting.

Suzy

Bobsprit

Nice try pinhead!!!!! There is no Suzanne. I made her up.
Bwaaahaahaahaaahaaa!!!

RB
SV Alien
POC

Some idiot pretending to be "Suzy Brody" wrote this
crap...
Hi. This is my first time posting to a Google group. I'm looking for
a manly sailor to sail my boat and give me orders. I own a 32'
sailboat on the LIS and take orders very well. My current loser
boyfriend won't sail my boat for more than a few hours at a time and
he's lousy in the sack. In fact, he can't get it up unless I call him
Captain Neal. Weird, huh? And then he only lasts 2 minutes or less.
Once I got on top and he thought he had a heart attack and I had to
rush him to the hospital, crying all the way (him, not me). Turns out
the big baby tore some muscle tissue. Sorry for the rambling.
Any big strong men out there want to give me a tumble, and sail my
boat e mail me.
I'll be waiting.

Suzy

The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
The only real sailors Poppa Pimple ASA 4 November 26th 03 02:29 AM
Alien, a real sailing boat.` Bobsprit ASA 2 August 6th 03 01:14 AM