katysails

60% of the gene pool generally comes from the mother in mammals....
the kid has a chance....
"Nutz" wrote in message
.. .
Bobsprit wrote:
Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds and very

healthy.
We were aboard Alien grilling up some chicken when Suzanne said she felt

a few
contractions. There was a lot of wake action from passing boats and

perhaps
this was a factor....probably not. We went home and by 10:00 pm she was

ready
to go to the hospital. All went well though is was pretty surreal. He's
certainly going to be a good sailor! I'll post a pic in a few days.

Be back soon!

Robert B
Alien-C&C 32
City Island NY

Another of your worthless bull**** trolls?

If not, then best of luck to the mother and the kid, because they'll both

need
all the luck they can get, being around your sorry ass.
Hoping the kid didn't get your intelligence genes.

;-)

katysails

Congratulations, Suzy....
"Wally" wrote in message
Bobsprit wrote:
Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds and very
healthy. ...

Congrats, Bob. All the best to you, Suzy, and the wee guy. :-)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Neal...that you? Coronado sunk on the last go round??
"Nutz" wrote in message
. ..
Donal wrote:
"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Thomas R. Brody was born last night, seven and a half pounds

Only 7 1/2 pounds???

Are you sure that you're the father?

Regards

Donal
--

ROTFLMAO!
D'Anal comes through again!

Nutz

katysails wrote:
60% of the gene pool generally comes from the mother in mammals....
the kid has a chance....

That other 40% sure is scarey. Hope D'Anal is correct about the father.

"Nutz" wrote in message
.. .
Bobsprit wrote:
[...]

Jeff Morris

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
Now if Thomas was born aboard ship between two cannons as they
were fired, first on one side then the other, he'd be a son of a gun.

No, you have to be conceived on the gun deck.

Flying Tadpole

Congrats Suzy and Bob; best of luck Tom. Bobsprit, follow Old
THom's advice, that you've now an individual and eventually adult
to live in your love, care and guardianship, and you'll get
through the next 20 years OK.

bobsprit, I don't really know what this is going to do to your
public image...:^|

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Flying Tadpole

Jeff Morris wrote:

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
Now if Thomas was born aboard ship between two cannons as they
were fired, first on one side then the other, he'd be a son of a gun.

No, you have to be conceived on the gun deck...

....of unknown (or uncertain) paternity.
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Sailor Lights the Olympic Torch katysails ASA 1 August 14th 04 06:07 AM
chrysler sailor 250 Derek General 2 July 2nd 04 09:36 PM
Baby Seats and Boats Bobsprit ASA 20 June 27th 04 10:15 PM
Looking For A Real Sailor Man Suzy Brody ASA 2 February 16th 04 08:19 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM