katysails

For shame, Thomas Stewart... I never thought I would see the day that you
would denigrate any person who SAILS any type of boat (other than nutsy...)
Doug has proven time and time again that he has more than adequate knowledge
of sailing. Just because you disagree on technical things here and there
does not mean he is not just as well received a sailor as any of the rest of
us (except nutsy...). So it's water for you, bucko...DRINK THAT!
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Bart,

You mean the "Doug" that recommends a Boom like a Grove Crane and a
Rigid Vang to match??

Spare Me :^)

You mean the "Doug" that moved up from a trailable Hunter to a full
blown Power Boat???

I'd rather have a Sailor :^p~~..

Well Bart, this is a Democratic Group. You can ship out with any Skipper
You Choose;

Bon Voyage :^))

Ole Thom

DSK

katysails wrote:
.... So it's water for you, bucko...DRINK THAT!

How could you be so cruel?

"Thom Stewart" wrote
You mean the "Doug" that recommends a Boom like a Grove Crane and a
Rigid Vang to match??

Which Doug is that? I believe it was Navvie who was trying to claim that
an "I" section boom would be stronger, it was Capt Mooron who said that
cranes never had their booms & rams set up in similar geometry to solid
vangs, and was Scotty who proved they do in fact.

You mean the "Doug" that moved up from a trailable Hunter to a full
blown Power Boat???

As opposed to your motorsailer?

Maybe he means the Doug who owned & raced custom 2-Tonner before he had
the trailerable Hunter... surely you're not falling into Boobsie's folly
of thinking that having the biggest boat means the best sailor? If that
were true I believe Bart would win... although maybe Oz1's fleet would
count for more...

I can't keep track, this newsgroup needs a Prime Minister. I nominate
Katysails. Ol' Thom can be the Minister of Liquid Resources.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Thom Stewart

Hey Doug,

That Storm heading for you looks bad!
Sail or power,man and beast looks like they better head for secure cover

What a time to get promoted to Capt. Good luck, old friend

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Oh ****;-----IT"S NUTSY :^((

There is some hope. He'll soon be busy changing diapers.

Don't forget to ease the Topping Lift, Nutsy, Give the Kid some dancing
room
(Ball Room)

Let's let Nutsy learn to be a Daddy before a Captain of ASA

Ole Thom

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM