katysails

Most flowers need manure of some type top survive....
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
P-U-U-U-R-R-R-F-F-E-E-C-C-T-T!!

Thank You Bob... that was the piece that was missing.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| The point is...nothing happens without ME.
| ME, ME, ME & ME!!!!
|
| M.E.

Bart Senior

Are voting for Captain? Then we should pick someone that
knows something about sailing. I vote for Doug.

"Bobsprit" wrote

Note that this group has now returned to sailing discussions now that I've
returned.
There is no doubt that I'm the captain & leader of this group and that it
swirls out of control when I'm off for a season of sailing. Look at the
threads!!! Mostly sailing related now!

Welcome back to me!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.Asa Captain

Jonathan Ganz

I second that vote.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Walt

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Bart Senior wrote:

Are voting for Captain? Then we should pick someone that
knows something about sailing. I vote for Doug.

I second that vote.

Ok. It's been an hour and Doug hasn't declined the nomination. So
he's in.

ALL HAIL THE NEW CAPTAIN OF ASA! DOUGLAS S. KING!!

(Poor sap. I wouldn't take that gig for all the rum in Jamaica.)

--
// Walt
//

Suzy Brody

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
P-U-U-U-R-R-R-F-F-E-E-C-C-T-T!!

Thank You Bob... that was the piece that was missing.

You looking for a piece Big Boy?

Call me, any time.

Suzy

Bobsprit

Are voting for Captain? Then we should pick someone that
knows something about sailing. I vote for Doug.

Uh, Doug sails a Trawler.

RB
DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
Are voting for Captain? Then we should pick someone that
knows something about sailing. I vote for Doug.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
I second that vote.

Walt wrote:
Ok. It's been an hour and Doug hasn't declined the nomination. So he's in.

ALL HAIL THE NEW CAPTAIN OF ASA! DOUGLAS S. KING!!

(Poor sap. I wouldn't take that gig for all the rum in Jamaica.)

Well, if I had managed to object in time, I would decline... but so be it.

My first official act is to double everybody's taxes... You must each
send me a bottle of rum every week. Alternative minimum tax is a bottle
of Irish whiskey every three weeks. The penalty for non-payment is that
I come to visit.

DSK

Thom Stewart

Bart,

You mean the "Doug" that recommends a Boom like a Grove Crane and a
Rigid Vang to match??

Spare Me :^)

You mean the "Doug" that moved up from a trailable Hunter to a full
blown Power Boat???

I'd rather have a Sailor :^p~~..

Well Bart, this is a Democratic Group. You can ship out with any Skipper
You Choose;

Bon Voyage :^))

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Oh ****;-----IT"S NUTSY :^((

There is some hope. He'll soon be busy changing diapers.

Don't forget to ease the Topping Lift, Nutsy, Give the Kid some dancing
room
(Ball Room)

Let's let Nutsy learn to be a Daddy before a Captain of ASA

Ole Thom

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM