Horvath

Default Posting on alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:09:13 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Raphael? You liar.

Stop showing the limits of your intelligence....more ethan the Catholic
Church believes in anfels and has names for their appearances....I've
already stated that the names I chose to put down were gnostic....

You are lying. The three archangels named in the Bible are, Michael,
Gabriel, and Raphael. You made up the other names.

Horvath

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:10:00 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

And you got one of them wrong.

No...you don't know enough about the subject and are limited in your
capacity to do some research...

Bzzzzzt! Wrong answer. In the book of Tobias, Raphael comes down,
and befriends Tobias. At the end, he tells Tobias that he is one of
the archangels.

Raphael is mentioned many times in the Bible, and he is called, "The
messenger of God," because he often comes down, and gives messages
from God to us.

FamilySailor

I thought there was only ONE Arch angel?

wrote this crap:

Raphael? You liar.

Stop showing the limits of your intelligence....more ethan the Catholic
Church believes in anfels and has names for their appearances....I've
already stated that the names I chose to put down were gnostic....

You are lying. The three archangels named in the Bible are, Michael,
Gabriel, and Raphael. You made up the other names.

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 28th 04 09:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 30th 04 09:36 AM
Happy New Year, thgis was alt.sailing.asa 2003 MC ASA 2 January 7th 04 09:05 PM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM