Jonathan Ganz

Default Just got back....

Welcome back....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...

I thought only Bubbles was nutz.....over 1600 post and by far the
majority were political!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

and half are from Ganzy.

Where were you?

SV

OzOne wrote in message ...

I thought only Bubbles was nutz.....over 1600 post and by far the
majority were political!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz

Scotty, don't cheat me out of my due.... 3/4 at least!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
and half are from Ganzy.

Where were you?

SV

OzOne wrote in message

I thought only Bubbles was nutz.....over 1600 post and by far the
majority were political!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capt. Mooron

I told you that other poster was his "House-Sitter".....

....or maybe this is the "House-Sitter"!!!

The whole situation creeps me out.....

CM

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM