BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just got back.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20427-re-just-got-back.html)

Jonathan Ganz July 20th 04 10:56 PM

Just got back....

Welcome back....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...

I thought only Bubbles was nutz.....over 1600 post and by far the
majority were political!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon July 21st 04 12:00 AM

Just got back....

and half are from Ganzy.

Where were you?

SV

Jonathan Ganz July 21st 04 12:09 AM

Just got back....

Scotty, don't cheat me out of my due.... 3/4 at least!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
and half are from Ganzy.

Where were you?

SV

Jonathan Ganz July 21st 04 12:49 AM

Just got back....

I don't think it's going to work. Besides, my Chinese
neighbors are getting upset with all the digging.

Capt. Mooron July 21st 04 03:29 AM

Just got back....

I told you that other poster was his "House-Sitter".....

....or maybe this is the "House-Sitter"!!!

The whole situation creeps me out.....

CM

Jonathan Ganz July 21st 04 09:28 AM

Just got back....

That show made it Oz?? Wow, you guys have everything!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:56:41 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
scribbled thusly:

Welcome back....

Mr Kotter?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.